The Swords,the Core and the Dragon

Joel POV...

We walked down the dark dusty hallway,I held my sword in my hands as we entered a big chamber,as we walked into the chamber I spotted in the center of the room were what looked like two swords in a stone. As I studied the two swords,I realized something,I knew what these swords were "no way" I said in shock "what is it?" Spitz asked "those two swords are both legendary! The Sword of Fire,one of the golden weapons created by the First Spinjitzu Master himself and the Sword of Sanctuary! which the user can see the opponent's next move in the blades reflection!" I said as I walked over to the weapons when suddenly a loud roar and loud footsteps were heard. "What the?! what is that?!" Spitz shouted "nothing good" Riptide said when suddenly a red,orange and golden colored dragon charged out of a nearby cave running straight at us roaring at us.

"Look out!" Riptide shouted as he and the others leaped out of the dragon's path while I leaped up into the air before landing on the dragon's back which the dragon shook around making me fall off his back and my sword broke

"Look out!" Riptide shouted as he and the others leaped out of the dragon's path while I leaped up into the air before landing on the dragon's back which the dragon shook around making me fall off his back and my sword broke. Asmo and Typhoon fired their blasters at the dragon as I got back onto my feet as Spitz looked over at me "get the weapons!" Spitz shouted which I ran towards the weapons.

(Start at 2:40 and end at 3:41)

The dragon landed in front of me glaring at me as I soon noticed a chain around the dragons foot,I then examined the dragon's appearance as I soon realized I knew this dragon,the dragon was about to breath fire when I closed my eyes and held out my hand when I suddenly felt strange like some sort of energy flow through me. "Stop!" I shouted which my voice echoed around the chamber as I felt something scaly gently press against my hand which I opened my eyes to see the dragon's nose against my hand as it stood there. "Flame? is that you?" I asked which the Dragon's soft tongue gently licked me,like this was Flame's way of saying "Yes it's me". "You know this dragon?" Riptide asked "yes,his name is Flame,he was Kai the red ninja's dragon" I said before I turned towards Flame "but,you were killed by Iron Baron,so how are you here and alive?" I asked "the same reason I'm alive" Kalmaar said "so basically,he was reborned and placed here to protect these weapons?" Asmo asked "I guess so" I said as I looked at Flame's leg to see the chain which using what remained of my weapon to break the chain freeing Flame which the Fire Dragon licked my face and rubbed his snout against me making me giggle and laugh because it kind of tickled. "He likes you" Riptide said "I probably remind him of Kai" I said as Flame stepped aside revealing the two weapons which I walked up to the two swords,grabbing both swords handles before I pulled both the weapons out of the stone when suddenly the rock shook which I jumped off it when suddenly the rock that the swords were in broke open to reveal a golden metal orb that some sort of golden glowing energy inside.

 "He likes you" Riptide said "I probably remind him of Kai" I said as Flame stepped aside revealing the two weapons which I walked up to the two swords,grabbing both swords handles before I pulled both the weapons out of the stone when suddenly th...