The Aftermath of the Merge

Joel POV...

I opened the door to mine and Spitz's bedroom,I walked in and removed my shoulder armor and sword before placing them on my armor stand while Spitz put his bat on the weapon rack as the door opened and Captain Riptide walked in. "Hello Captain" I said "Asmo and Onyx both told me how good you two were,way better than yesterday,I'm proud" Riptide said "thank you,sir" I said. "Oh and Joel you should be lucky that I was still in the base,or else your little friend would have been found by Imperium Hunters" Riptide said stepping aside as Riyu ran into the room.

"Riyu!" I shouted as the little dragon ran straight into my arms and licked my face making me giggle "me and Spitz told you to stay put" I said which Riyu whimpered like a puppy "I know you were worried about me and Spitz,but what would have happe...

"Riyu!" I shouted as the little dragon ran straight into my arms and licked my face making me giggle "me and Spitz told you to stay put" I said which Riyu whimpered like a puppy "I know you were worried about me and Spitz,but what would have happen if Rapton or even Lord Ras had found you? we wouldn't be able to help you!" I said before I looked over at Riptide. "Thank you Captain" I said which he nodded before he left the room as I placed Riyu on the floor as I turned to see Spitz already in his bed asleep,I walked over to my bed and climbed into it before I pulled out the photo of the Legendary Ninja,my heroes. Soon Riyu jumped onto my bed and rubbed his snout against my side as I looked down at him "I'm not mad at you Riyu,I just can't lose you,I lost my parents.my home and my heroes in the merge,I can't lose you too" I said when suddenly Riyu started barking at something which woke up Spitz. "What is he barking at?" Spitz asked when Riyu jumped off the bed and ran to the balcony which I quickly followed him to see standing on the railing of the balcony was a purple colored falcon.

I soon realized this wasn't just any normal falcon,it was Zane,the White Ninja's Falcon! Soon the Falcon flew up into the sky and just seemed to circle around like it wanted us to follow,I immediately ran back into our bedroom

I soon realized this wasn't just any normal falcon,it was Zane,the White Ninja's Falcon! Soon the Falcon flew up into the sky and just seemed to circle around like it wanted us to follow,I immediately ran back into our bedroom. "Spitz! we have to follow that Falcon!" I shouted putting on my shoulder armor "why? it's just a falcon" Spitz said "that's not any ordinary Falcon,that's Zane the white ninja's Falcon,one of the original Ninja! we have to follow it!" I shouted. "Why?" Spitz asked "it could lead us to one of the other ninja! we have to follow it!" I said "what about the Captain? you remember he doesn't want us out at dark" Spitz said "he won't find out because we will sneak out like Ninja" I said before we climbed down the side of the building along with Riyu as the Falcon flew straight which me,Spitz and Riyu ran after it not knowing that someone in a gray cloak was following us.