Chapter 10

DISCLAIMER!!! MATURE CONTENT ALSO SLIGHTLY BIGGER CHAPTER.

ALEJANDRO'S POV
I woke up, Tyler was resting in my arms, his face dug in my chest. I gently began stroking his hair and did he really sleep with his headband on?
Anyway.. I needed him to win, an alliance was very important, for voting and stuff.. yeah.. that's.. that's all I wanted..
I stayed with his like that for a few minutes, I watched him sleep. Then he slowly opened his eyes. "good morning beautiful. " I smiled at him, he timidly moved away from me shocked, as if he forgot what happened the night before. " morning. " he replied coldly, still half-asleep. I looked at the clock, it was 6 AM we still had plenty of time, I pulled him back closer to me and began gently kissing his shoulders. " Al.. I'm not in the mood.." he groaned, but didn't try to stop me. " oh cmon just a little bonding moment.. " I smirked as I kept softly kissing his neck, he whined as he grabbed the bed sheets, Tyler usually only slept with his boxers on, just like I did, surprisingly he started to kiss me on my neck back, " and you said you weren't in the mood uh? " I chuckled delighted, he turned red. Then I began stroking his pack, he whimpered in surprise. " n-not the right time.. ah.. " the jock groaned. " cmon cariño, we have all this cabin for us, it really is the right time. " I slowly took off his boxers and hid under the covers.
" uh?.. Al?.." Tyler muttered confused, but as I inserted my tongue into his hole he winced in surprise. " AH! W-What- is.. what are y-you.." the jock wrapped his arms around my neck. " A-Ah.. Y-Yes.. ah.. " I kept licking it vigorously, making my way deeper and deeper. " O-oOh.. I-I love this Augh.. ahh.. please.. " the moaning of Tyler excited me more than anything, I could feel my pack hardening. Feeling satisfied enough I stopped, I emerged from under the covers and removed also my boxers. "Tyler.. you should do something too.. " I murmured, with a challenging smirk, revealing my private parts. Tyler stared at them in shock, " will that even f-fit?! " he gulped, his voice trembling. I waited patiently.
The jock nodded obediently getting on his knees, I gently got closer and he slowly wrappled his mouth around it as if was a fresh popsicle. " Ah.. Tyler.. " I moaned, tilting my head back, grabbing his hair, he timidly began going back and fourth, licking the tip and sucking it whole, I could feel it growing bigger. My body filling with pure pleasure. " Ah.. Dios mio Tyler.. is this really your first time? " I asked him not expecting an answer. His lips were so soft, I wish that moment lasted forever. Suddenly I stopped him, " It's ready. " I groaned satisfied, " B-But am I ready?" Tyler gulped, looking at it. " you are.. you are.. "
We got ready, doggy position, " perfection. " I smirked, " first fingers then pene? " I asked him before doing anything. " just do it. "
I took a deep breath and pushed it in whole. " GAH!! NGH.. " Tyler whimpered, his hole tightened.
" You're tight.. " I wailed as I started clapping, I started slowly to make sure not to hurt him. " AH.. AH!!! TH...NGH..~ " the jock continued moaning, biting the bed sheets. Then I went faster as the hole loosened. It was amazing, I felt connected with Tyler like I never did before. " ALEJANDRO!!! NGH.. " I thrusted faster and deeper as I kissed his shoulders to make him relax. " Oh Tyler... ah." I was so close, every single thrust I made, I could feel it in every part of my body. " I love you Tyler!.. " I moaned as I cummed with a final thrust, he did the same, the cum ending on the pillow I slept on. " AAAUGH!!! NGHH!~ " the jock screamed as he huffed exhausted. " dios mio.. " I murmured as I removed my cock, cum dripping from his hole, Tyler whimpered. "ah.. that.. was.. agh.. intense. " he panted laying on his pillow. I gently began cleaning my pillow and the hole. " oh you sure did bleed a little, it's normal, it'll go away soon. " I sighed softly, as if I knew about this kind of stuff. " I love you Alejandro. " Tyler muttered, reaching for a hug. I glance at him with a merciful look and embraced him, gently kissing him on the lips. " does this mean that.." the jock whispered hesitating. " Si, we sure are. " I reassured him as I kissed him on his cheek. We cuddled for a while under the covers, I never wanted this moment to end.

Now I had the only alliance I ever needed.

NOAH'S POV 6 AM
I decided to wake up early for a morning walk, I tried to get out of the cabin as quietly as possible.
As I walked away I could hear steps behind me, I turned around to see.. Cody. Of course it was Cody..
"Hey Noah." He murmured half-asleep " why are you following me? And why do you have the Noco T-shirt on? " I said, in pure disgust. " Well we won it and I wanted to sleep with it ok? " he replied with a chuckle. " Meh, whatever, you want to go on this morning walk or not? " I asked him demanding.
" yeah yeah. "
We talked and walked for about half an hour before ending up in front of the exile Cabin. " oh man that was a long walk! " Cody sighed tiredly. " only half an hour loser. " I rolled my eyes, " I wonder how they're doing in there-"

" ALEJANDRO NGH-!!!"

a scream came from inside the cabin, it really didn't sound like a normal scream.. we looked at each other in disbelief, our cheeks turning red.
" Erm.. " I looked at the ground," ehm.. they're not- " 

" AAAUGH!!! NGHH!~ "

" THEY ARE. " we both said at the same time, it sounded like Tyler, well I mean.. I think it did.
I quickly grabbed Cody's hand and ran away from the sex cabin, good god.
" let's just not talk about this ever again.. " I gulped embarrassed. Cody then looked at me and began laughing uncontrollably, " HAHAHAH, THAT WAS"
I couldn't help but to chuckle, " ALEJANDRO, THE LADIES MAN IS GAY.." Cody whispered loudly, as he kept giggling. I then glance at Cody, mesmerised, he was so.. cute when he laughed, that gap in his teeth, those weird hand gestures.
" Yeah.. Hahahaha.. gay.. " I muttered, looking away.

"Hey Noah. " as I looked back up he immediately kissed me, right on my lips, he placed his hands on my hips, just like I did when we danced.
I just.. stood there in pure shock, my cheeks redder than Tyler's headband. Was this right? Was any of this right? I don't know, but I sure did enjoy it a little.. ew....

From afar Bowie watched from the bushes, giggling.
" two gay couples? That might come in handy."

Author's note: well guys can I ask you a favour? Can you pleaseee go copy-link and favorite the first chapter? So more people can read this, let me remind you, more favourites more chapters!!!
Btw the photos I put are jokes!!! ( obviously 🙄 )