Chapter 16

TYLER'S POV
"So basically, if I heard that right.. everyone is gay here, like literally everyone. " I mumbled startled looking at Al as we sat on the top of our bunk bed.
" yes that's right and Chris signed a contract with Gay hub. " he explained. " nuh-huh that weirdass machine beeped red, why would you make that up?"
I shook my head, then Alejandro held my hands
"Chico, why would I lie to you?" He stared at me, I gulped unsure. " and what would this contract be about? " - " Clips of gay campers having sex." I looked at him in disbelief, " bro.. Chris isn't THAT crazy now is he? " Alejandro's eyes rolled. " I don't trust you yet Al. " I whispered letting go of his hands. " mi amor- " I covered his mouth, laid and curled into a ball, he silently nodded, furiously muttering some Spanish words, before climbing off my bed and laying on his.

The night goes by, the next day everyone gathered in the cafeteria and sat in the same table.

new pov unlocked

SHAWN'S POV
I sat next to the only guy I could trust, Dave and let out a loud sigh. I swear, these challenges were getting more and more intense. Yesterday Chris asked me what me and Dave were doing in the confessional, we were just talking about our life and how there will definitely be a zombie apocalypse.
But then.. yeah we began kissing sometimes, just to try something new. It's nothing weird. It really isn't.
"Well hello there dudes. You gals seem grumpy! How about having some fun? " Chris announced and placed an empty bottle that said "spin me„ on the lid.
" today's challenge consists into SPIN THE BOTTLE!
When you spin it, whoever it lands on you'll have to kiss him, if you kiss someone for too long you'll be immediately sent to the exile cabin. And if you just kiss someone for 10 seconds you'll receive a point, who gets more points wins invincibility. " Chris giggled sitting on a high chair and looking at everybody. Suddenly I feel someone grabbing my hand, it was Dave, I never held someone's hand. I tried to give him a comforting smile, to tell him that everything was going to be okay, but who was I lying to.. WE WERE GOING TO LOSE!
" alright Bowie, you're first. " Chris threw the bottle at the boy wearing purple who immediately spun it.
Spin spin spin...
" Tyler! Kiss him for 10 seconds to win one point."
Tyler's eyes widened and was I wrong or did Alejandro look mad angry?
Bowie launched himself at Tyler and began kissing him for exactly 10 seconds. As they finished Tyler's cheeks were redder than his headband, then he quickly puked inside the garbage can. I gagged in disgust. " alright.. Tyler's taking a quick break, Justin's next! " the host grinned, Justin spun the bottle.
Spin spin spin..
" Noah! "
" get the fuck away from-" Justin grabbed Noah by the arm and forced himself to a kiss, but Noah managed to get away from him. " well that sucks, no points for you Justin." Justin shrugged and immediately sat back next to Trent, who looked upset. " Okaayyy... Shawn. " I gasped and spun the bottle, trembling.
Spin spin spin..
" Dave. " Chris smirked satisfied, "20 seconds, Dave's different I suppose. "
I nodded and slowly grabbed Dave by the chin. " I hope you haven't eaten any onions, because I MIGHT be allergic- " I kissed him to make him shut the hell up, I could feel everyone staring.
Our tongues entwined, our bodies filled with ecstasy,
I wanted him so bad, so bad..
" Hey! You two! It's been 10 seconds since the 20 seconds finished! Exile cabin now! " Chris suddenly yelled, me and Dave both jumped away from each other, our cheeks red.
" N-No wait it was a mistake- " Dave tried explaining but Chef immediately grabbed both of us to the cabin and locked us in.

WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT.

" are you serious.. I-I didn't notice that we were kissing for that long.. " I muttered, getting up, " Uh Dave? " he was too busy staring at the beautiful cabin, " What what? This is where the exiled campers spend their night? This is awesome dude." I laughed and sat on the soft king-sized bed. " yeah but we'll have to sleep together.. " Dave blushed softly and sat next to me.
" you.. did you like the way I kissed you? "
"Yeah.. and your breath smelled like mint, my favourite." Dave smiled.
" that's right, I always listened to you in the confessional silly. " I chuckled hugging him, he hugged me back surprised. " should we use this... "special„ cabin? " I shyly asked him, stroking his hand. " In a friendly way.. I'm not ready for whatever.." I pinned him on the bed, smirking insecure " You know there's nothing friendly about us.. but no we won't do something that you don't want me to.. " I murmured, undressing him, he simply blushed timidly.
"I-I suppose.." he replied looking away, I slowly started to kiss his soft neck and stroked his left nipple. " Ahh.. what is this weird feeling ..." he moaned biting his lower lip. I got my hat off as I kept kissing his shoulders, leaving a few hickeys, I've never been with ANYONE before, I just followed my zombie instincts. I began sucking on his nipple and teases the other but" no wait.. ahhh.. enough my..." Dave wailed, I could feel something hardening under my knee. " sensitive much.. " I grinned taking his pants off. " Wait.. n-no.. ngh.. " he whimpered.
" to come you don't necessarily need to get penetrated.. " I explained slowly making my way into his hole with my tongue, he arched his back with a loud moan. " AH!~ What is this.. f-feeling.. t-this is.. Agh.." I kept making my way deeper as I stroked his member. " I.. I love you Dave."

End of chapter 16

Author's note: feeling better! ( kind of ) enjoy this new chapter my fellow readers.

DAILY REMINDER: BOOST THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!