Chapter 24

DAVE'S POV
I woke up gasping for air, was I in a pool or something? I glanced around panicked, where was
" W-What?! Hello?!" I cried as I tried swimming desperately. Were we finally in an apocalypse just like Shawn used to say?

As I finally calmed down a bit I recognised that I was indeed in a pool, a small and deep one and around me there were many more, I could also see Alejandro, Bowie.. and the others, they were also struggling and confused of course.
But I still couldn't recognise where we were, then suddenly a voice began speaking: " good morning campers did you sleep well? Welcome to today's challenge! It's easy, really, you have to stay in that pool all day! But hey what if something shows up in the water? Who knows..anyways if you want to get out just ring the bell in front of you. " it was clearly Chris, and he spoke with his usual mischief.

I grunted and I could hear the others do too and so I began waiting, waiting.. and waiting. Till finally something happened; from Tyler's pool I could hear some chickens? They were jumping and the water and Tyler was screaming like a little girl. His bell began ringing, of course, back in season 1! He's afraid of chickens! Oh no, were my allergies coming for me?
Suddenly I could hear Justin scream and the others too, but I couldn't really see what they were screaming at. I trembled in fear, I was about to sob desperately, I missed Shawn and I was scared for my life. Another bell rang, hours went by, I was cold and horrified. " I can't do this anymore.. " I shouted, but no I couldn't possibly ring the bell.. cmon Dave..
But then my "fear„ came for me just like I said, underneath me different types of animals and plates of disintegrated food began swimming and floating, the water turned green, the smell was terrible and I just knew that I was allergic to at least half of the things there, I desperately reached for the bell and rang it violently. A giant claw raised above me and carried me to safety, I sighed relieved as I began taking my dirty clothes off.

Tyler, Bowie, Cody, Noah and Justin were also there, we were in some sort of giant metallic house, but really I haven't ever seen it on the island before.
" oh that was so terrifying! The chickens they were all around me, some of them were defecating, swimming or even dead! " Tyler shivered, Justin nodded, the others just stayed silent, I wonder what their fears were. " And so, Alejandor won again!" Chris spoke as a claw carried Al right in front of us.
Tyler run to hug him, " Oh mi amor are you alright?"
The Spaniard asked, the jock just nodded silently as he smiled, I envied them so much they seemed so happy together, oh my god Shawn...

" well you losers only lasted 7 hours.. " the host said as he finally walked out. My eyes widened in shock, seven hours? " as a reward Alejandro will of course be safe from tonight's elimination and also won't have to partecipate the next challenge. " Chris announced and Alejandro smirked delighted.
" I'll see you guys at tonight's elimination. "

I want to go home.

ALEJANDRO'S POV
This season was absolutely MY season, I finally found my true love and get all the money I wanted, and let's not mention the respect I'd get from my family. Ah si, this was my season, what could've gone wrong?

" Oh sorry, right, by the way Tyler and Bowie were eliminated first and so they'll both go in the exile cabin. " Chris quickly added, I stood there in brief shock, " Oh mkay. " Bowie shrugged as he walked out the door, Tyler frowned quite shocked, " Hey mi corazon, don't you worry, everything will be okay. I trust you. " I took his hand and grinned, " Okay, yeah you're right, see you tomorrow babe. " he sighed as he also walked out the door, I just had to trust him.

TYLER'S POV
Okay, calm down, everything's going to be fine, Bowie is a cool dude he wouldn't do anything weird. I told myself as I opened the cabin's door and sat on the bed as I awkwardly stared at him. Bowie observed the cabin in shock, oh yes he has never been in here, " Wowie! Exile cabin or reward cabin?"
I couldn't help but to let out a quiet laugh, " Yeah, it's even better than the normal cabins. " I murmured, Bowie then sat next to me. " How have you been with the hot Spanish man? " he asked me,
" we had our fights, but we worked them out and now we're doing really good. " I calmly replied, Bowie scanned me with his brownish eyes, " Oh really I'm glad you are, but you see, I really can't make it happen.. " He murmured, I tilted my head confused, " What do you mean? " I slowly backed away as he scooted closer, " what I mean is that this season can't be going on without any drama. " He smirked, I gasped shocked as he reached for my jacket.
" it's not as if Chris is watching us anyways, I just have to make you scream loud enough so Alejandor can hear us. " He continued, " No no! You don't understand he actually is! " I cried as I fought back, but nothing.
I was paralysed, too late Tyler.

End of Chapter 2

Author's note: I AM SO SORRY IF I POSTED THIS SO LATE, CHAPTER 25 WILL BE OUT SOONER AND SO WILL THE SPECIAL EDITION!
Also don't mind the minor mistakes, I don't have time to re-read this...