Chapter 26

ALEJANDRO'S POV
As Cody pronounced those words I could feel my blood boil and my eyes widen, " That bastardo desgraciado. " I roared,  Noah and Cody looking at me concerned. I could not care less about the elimination ceremony, I wanted that bastard dead.

I rushed outside and ran to the exile cabin; I didn't even try to use the door handle, I forced my way in by smashing the door open. Bowie flinched as he laid on the bed, Tyler laid on the ground half/naked and helpless, my brows furrowed. " Capron pedazo de mierda, BASTARDO!!! " I launched myself at Bowie and began punching his idiotic face, blinded by rage and anger I kept beating him up on the bed mercilessly.
Suddenly I could feel someone grabbing my arm, it was Tyler. " Al.. stop. " he murmured weakly, I stared at Bowie's bloody face and at my bloody fists, panting.
I gave Bowie a last punch by knocking him out and he fell on the floor with a grunt.
" Are you ok? " I asked mi amor as I leaped off the bed my nose bleeding and my muscular chest sweating. " Uh.. yes yes.. I'm.. " he mumbled before bursting out into tears and hugging me tight.
" I felt so helpless and guilty, it was all my fault I'm sorry Al. I couldn't fight him back. " He cried desperately.
" It was NOT your fault. It was his." I replied as I hugged him back, Noah and Cody stared at us shocked but relieved.
Then chef suddenly came, noticing that the cabin was destroyed. " First the camera now this? Well I guess the exile cabin won't be an option anymore. Also, Chris is waiting for you at the campfire, cmon!"He announced, I simply rolled my eyes and began carrying Tyler, who was clearly still sore.

We all sat at the campfire, Dave was just confused by the situation and decided to vote himself instead, well for the others, of course we all voted Bowie.
" it has been a rough day, let's see who will go home tonight. " Chris cleared his throat and held his usual condoms on a plate. " Tyler, Cody, Dave, Alejandro, Noah.." he began distributing the condoms, I looked at Bowie, who wore bandages all over his injured face and broken arm. " And the last condom of the night goes to.."

" No no... Never mind."

I froze, everyone just stared in shock at Chris:
" what the actual fuck? We basically all voted for Bowie, he's supposed to go go?! " Noah stood up, Chris shrugged unbothered, my eyes filled with anger once more, I stood up and grabbed Chris by his jacket. " YOU CANNOT KEEP TORTURING US LIKE THIS! BOWIE LITERALLY RAPED TYLER. " I yelled, Chris gulped.
Chef then walked right behind me: " Let him go pal." He ordered me, I grunted and dropped the host.
" this is a mess, a mess. " I  grabbed Tyler by the hand and made our way to the cabin.

I made sure to be as gentle as possible, kissing him in the most respectful places, making him his favourite drink and cuddled with him softly.
But nothing, that wasn't Tyler: " He penetrated me as I yelled him to let go, he did it even though he had a boyfriend, why Alejandro? Why? It hurt, it hurt in any way you could ever imagine. " the jock whispered, trembling as I hugged him from behind.
" mi amor.. " I softly stroked his hair he kept shivering, his skin was ice cold.

Im truly sorry my Tyler. I really am.

CHRIS'S POV
I saved Bowie's ass from elimination, just so he could keep tormenting the couples, he knows damn well I'll pay him double if he manages to win the season. But good god now I had no clips to send you gay hub. Don't you worry though, I've got my delicious plan, after the 12th challenge I'll make sure to have the most loved couple "AleTyler „ to fuck. They have to, they're the fan favorite..

They don't know what's coming for them.

End of chapter 25

Author's note:
HATE AND DESPISE CHRIS!!!