Chapter 1 : Bratty Spider

Valentino

"I'M DONE WITH YOUR LIES, VAL!! STOP SAYING YOU FUCKIN CARE WHEN YOU DON'T!" The white spider demon in front of him yells. Angel Dust, the spider porn star that worked for Valentino, looked pissed off, but Val was more pissed off. He hated when any of his whores yelled or disobeyed him in any shape or him. He liked control and rather an obedient slut. Val narrowed his eyes at the four-armed demon.

"Oh you want to play that game? Very well, let it be that way. Now shut your mouth you whore before I hand you over to those horny assholes." Valentino snapped. Angel flinched, shutting up and looking down at the ground.

"Sorry Val..." Angel said weakly. Valentino stood taller, pleased now.

"Good, now remember I own you and your soul. You listen to me and me alone. You need to stop running away with that alcoholic cat. You don't get to have those pleasures." Valentino stated. Angel looked up about to retaliate but shut up. He decided to not respond. Val glared, "Understand?". Yet again, Angel did not respond to the moth demon. He grabbed Angel by the neck, lifting him up, "You understand baby? I don't want you near that pathetic pussy.".

"He's not pathetic." Angel weakly stated as Valentino held his throat tight, practically choking the smaller demon. His grip tightened and Angel started to tear up. "Alright alright I understand. I understand, just s-stop." Angel finally gave in. At that, Angel got let go, dropped. Angel immediately gasped for air.

"Good boy. Now go home and clean up yourself. You have a show tomorrow." Valentino told him, leaving. He left the club. He was done with today, everyone was pissing him off, and he had broken up with his boyfriend for the 5th time this month this morning. Not only that, but he regretted breaking up with Vox. The TV head demon Overlord somehow knew how to cool his jets after low sinners got on his nerves.

The two Overlords always get pissed over the smallest things and then break up only to make up the next day or in a few days. Serious issues take a few weeks. It's been a year since an actual serious fight between the two. Not just some small detail tipping off the edge after a rough day. Vox, was the overlord that ran a huge media company. With a TV head and tuxedo, he was stronger than Valentino. Vox was from the 1950s, which was when TV became common in homes and pretty much replaced the radio. Val knew Vox was always in a fight with Alastor, the radio demon from 1930s New Orleans. The endless battle between the old technology and newer technology.

Valentino would bother Velvette but she told him not to, that she had something important going on today. Something to do with Social Media posts or whatever. He sighed, yeah he technically broke up with Vox earlier today, but it was over what was the best breakfast food. The two were not awake enough to be mature and recognize that food literally changes nothing in their relationship. Today was Vox's day off, and Vox didn't take the key Val had. So with that, Val decided to just go and bother Vox.

Val would go to Vox's home, which was rather big. He entered, weaving past insignificant people to reach where Vox spent most his days off, on a video game on his console. He looked at the screen, a single player game he could easily pause if Vox wanted to. Valentino plopped next to Vox, sighing. Vox looked over to Valentino, pausing his game. "I thought we broke up this morning." Vox questioned his presence.

"Yeah well people really pissed me off today so shut up. Food is stupid anyway." He muttered, leaning against Vox. Vox decided to take this opportunity to mock him.

"Oh did someone get under your skiinn. Such a baby, running to his daddy." Vox teased. Valentino glared at him as Vox chuckled. Vox gently took off Val's hat to give him proper head rubs. "I'm just messing. So we made up?" Vox spoke calmly now, focusing on Val's reaction. Val nodded to Vox, leaning into the affection. "I think that's a new record for quickest make - up, eight hours." Vox stated, chuckling lightly. Valentino chuckled along. Seeing as Valentino seemed more calm, Vox removed his hand, returning to his game.

Valentino would peacefully watch as Vox played his game. He was pretty sure it was an old late 80s game. He wasn't even sure how he was playing it on this new console. It was peaceful for Valentino, not so for Vox. No matter, Valentino felt better next to the TV demon Overlord that screen slightly lit up the dim room, along with the TV. A safe closeness from a light source. Unlike real life moths who fly up to dangerous light bulbs. He was at peace, and started to drift to sleep as Vox yelled at the TV a few times.