Chapter 4: The Teeth of The Deer

Val:

Angel Dust still hasn't listened. He still interacted with that cat. It was pissing Valentino off. Of all the demons in hell, it had to be one of Alastor's little puppets. Vox was watching his boyfriend pace, but also looking over his phone. "Val chill out. You're getting your dick in a twist." Vox said blankly. "Or maybe your testosterone walked out the door." Valentino snapped. "That was just unnecessary." Vox frowned at Val. Val was too busy being pissed to realize Vox's comment.

In a fit of fury, he got an idea. He grabbed his hat and jacket, storming out and going to the princess's hotel. He stormed inside and walked up to Alastor, the radio demon. Alastor looked at Valentino with his normal smile. How could someone smile all the time? "May I help you?" Alastor said flatly. "I need to speak to you, in private." he said, staring down Alastor. "Why of course, my dear fellow." Alastor leads him to somewhere away from everyone. Angel Dust hadn't been around, but Husk had been at the bar, watching the two walked off.

"Keep your cat away from Angel Dust, you understand? I don't want those two getting into any meaningful relationship." he went right to the point, he had quite the tone when he said relationship. Alastor was still smiling, it was annoying and aggravating to Val. "I do not care if Angel Dust and Husk interact. Charlie thinks it's a good thing." Alastor comments, he was nonchalant about it, spinning his staff around. He gritted his teeth, "I don't care what the princess thinks. I want that cat away from my whore.". Alastor's smile grew in a threatening way, his voice getting a bit staticky. Alastor's sharp teeth shined a malice way. "I said I'm not intervening. Unless it affects Husk's ability to do his job, it is not relevant to me.".

Valentino growled, aggravated by Alastor's lack of corroboration. He stormed out, going back to his home where Vox still sat. The drive back had been a silent build up of rage. Buildings flying past, and the only sound was the engine and tires.

When Val got home, slammed the door, immediately catching the TV demon's attention. "Val where the fuck did you go?!" Vox yelled. He had been concerned and upset about Val storming off like that. "THE WHORE IS STILL TALKING TO THAT CAT!!" Val yelled at the top of his lungs. It was getting on his nerves. Valentino was on his last straw, and that straw got melted away. Vox sighed, grabbing Val a cigarette. With a spark of electricity, he lit it. Val snatched it, breathing the smoke in to calm his nerves.

"You didn't answer my question, Val" Vox stated calmly. Val sighed, a huff of red smoke coming with it. "I went to that damn hotel, that red shithead didn't cooperate." Val stared out into space, trying not to lash out. "You talked to Alastor without telling me first?" Vox glared at Val, his voice getting slightly glitchy. Vox absolutely hated Alastor's guts. "Yeah, he didn't think them interacting mattered. The asshole." he sighed. Val had calmed enough to think reasonably. "Sorry, baby, I couldn't think straight." Val kissed one of Vox's attena to calm him down. Vox huffs, his shoulder's relaxing.

"I can't be mad at you for very long, can I?" Vox smiles up at Val, who was leaning against the TV demon. "Nope, cause I'm just too sexy for that." Valentino puts a massive grin on his face. Vox chuckles at Val's statement. Val wraps his wings around Vox. Vox dragged Valentino onto the couch to cuddle. After a good few moments of cuddling, the two simply went onto their phones. Vox checking analytics and business emails as Val looked through social media for good sex jokes and memes. It was each other's presence that helped both of them stay calm. Val and Vox had nothing good to do anyway.

Who knows how long the two laid there? Vox had gotten an idea to lighten Val's mood completely. "Want to go bother Velvette?" he asked, one of his eyebrows raising. Val's eyes lit up, him immediately getting up onto his feet. "FUCK YES!!". Vox chuckled, getting up, and putting his phone in his pocket. Vox put his hand on Val's back, and he led him to the door, opening the door for him. Val walked through with Vox in tow. The door clicked shut behind them.

((I'm sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I'll try to be better about it. Hope y'all liked the first season that came out. I loved it!!))