Full Synopsis

Bohemian flower butterfly Qi Zhoudu died, and she lived again. In order to prevent the hard-working foundation from falling into the hands of her fourth uncle, she needed to spend 100 million yuan in three years. She did not buy valuable physical objects such as villas and antiques, but she could give them away and was blocked. A little white flower in the corner. A company gives homeless children a home. She invests a large sum of money in a frustrated director . She also saves a fisherman's granddaughter who has a bad life ...

  Those who are helped by her are grateful, but her tidbits Rumor has it that she doesn't care about men and women, and she can change lovers faster than she can change clothes. She is most famous for the gossip about her and the new actress Qin Chumeng. 

--

Qin Chumeng is an out-and-out drama fanatic. Since her debut, 0 The scandal spread and Qi Zhoudu was entangled, talking under the aurora, dancing at a bonfire party , and holding hands ambiguously on a rainy night . No matter how you look at it, they are not serious friends 

[Focus on career development, stay away from flowers and butterflies] 

[Don't get close to Qi Zhoudu, you will become unfortunate! 】

【Our little white flower needs protection! ] 

Menghua, a fan of Qin Chumeng, pulled up a banner to boycott Qi Zhoudu and hated Qi Zhoudu to the extreme. 

Finally one day, a Menghua discovered that Qi Zhoudu was so depressed that he slept on a bench by the roadside and posted a photo to let the real owner see her. 

The entry about the true face [Qi Zhoudu Sleeping on the Street] went viral. 

It didn't take long for several luxury cars to arrive one after another. The fastest one to arrive was a black nanny car. Menghua took a closer look and got out of the car. Her graceful figure was covered by sunglasses that covered most of her face. Yes, isn't he the real owner of her fan?

  I saw Qin Chumeng, who was always known for being aloof, saying to the notorious Qi Zhoudu - "I have nowhere to go. Do you want to come home with me? I am young, beautiful and will live a long time." 

Qi Zhoudu raised his eyes and vaguely remembered the time he picked up the What Qin Chumeng said when he came home - 

"Hey! I'm young, beautiful and have a short time to live. Do you want to come home with me?"