Shower? Love? Sex?

Steve sighed as he looked at Bucky's sleeping figure in the bed and a soft smile appeared on his face as he chuckled quietly and played with the dog chain around his neck as he glanced down at it and slowly twirled it between his fingers, the words 'I love you' were engraved on the back which made his smile grow even more.

Steve shook his head as he slipped it off and placed it on the bathroom counter and began to unbutton his shirt as he stared at his reflection in the mirror and kept a dead expression as he looked at his own piercing gaze.

The once bright and joyful blue ones that held hope and Justice now have turned into a paled blue as his heart sank with each passing moment. Who was he? Steve didn't he know his own self anymore.

He turned on the shower as he stepped in slowly and steam already began to show across the mirror as he let the water run down his face and leaned his head against the wall as he closed his eyes tightly.

Bucky heard the shower as he slowly got out of bed and walked in as he sighed when he saw him, Bucky stripped down as he stepped in.

Steve heard the door crack but paid no attention, he knew Buck was there and yet..he didn't seem to be bothered to give his full attention anymore.

"Baby are you okay?" Bucky asked quietly as he turned Steve around to face him and cupped his face gently in his hand as he stroked his thumb across his cheek soothingly as the water disappeared down the drain and the faint sound of it hitting Steve's bare back was all you could hear besides there breathing.

"I'm fine.." He said and slowly met Bucky's piercing grey eyes which made his heart skip a beat as he got lost in them. They always brought him back home along with his voice, his sweet voice..the voice he thought he had lost all those years ago. But no. He was here now, with him..and Steve would never let him go.

"I've never been better.." He said with a small smirk as he kissed Bucky's lips softly and moved his lips in sync against his, and for that moment it showed a loving kiss. Which symbolized their being together then became a passionate one as the hunger in them grew and the desire became a craving. A need. A want.

The lust lurching behind each others eyes as Bucky left a trail of kisses down his jawline and towards his neck as he kissed just above the collar bone. Memorizing where Steve's very sweet spot was, "F-fuck.." Steve moaned as he grabbed the back of Bucky's head and pulled him closer before he pressed himself against him, "I need you.." He purred in his ear as Bucky bit back a moan as he swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded his head, "Say it again.." He breathed out as Steve felt a smirk tug at his lip, "I need you..I want you Bucky.." He said and wrapped his arms around his neck as Bucky in a matter of seconds slammed him against the shower wall and lifted him by the thigh before he lined himself up with his entrance and without hesitation thrusted inside him.

Pain was the first thing Steve felt, since they didn't use lube but after a moment pleasure began to take over as he slowly moved his hips against Bucky's as he thrusted at a slow pace at first before Steve began to beg for more and nothing, nothing, would sound as good as the endless whimpers pouring from Steve's mouth as he through his head back with pleasure. The pleasure, the warmth, the love..was over whelming. They began to drown in the sounds of each others never ending moans.

It made Bucky's mind race and his heart pound against his rib cage repeatedly as he finally reached Steve's prostrate and a loud moan escaped both their mouths as they panted breathlessly against each other's swollen red lips as they licked there ways into one another's mouths in a heated kiss and Bucky's hands tightened on Steve's hips, which would leave bruises later. But that didn't matter.

"I-I'm close.."'Steve moaned as Bucky began stroking him just in time with the same rhythm as he was pacing in and sped up slightly as he bucked his hips and soon enough both of them reached there points as Bucky slowly placed Steve down and they finished cleaning up, before they got out.

Their love was untouchable, unbreakable. No war could stop it. No one could, the lust, the passion..it all held so much in such a small matter. The meaning of "I'm with you until the end of the line" wasn't just a sentence, it was a promise. A vow. It showed that what they had, what they've always had wasn't just a friendship. It was more...no words could ever describe it.

What do you guys think? Yes or no for Smut? And for Stucky?🙈😅