I Will Always Love You

Tony smiled as he held the red rose behind his back as he swiftly landed on the balcony.

He had a rare smile on his face. The type of smile that would brighten the dullest of rooms and would make a persons heart skip a beat. It would make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and it would make a smile appear across anyone's face.

Tony was finally back from a mission and he was ready to see his beloved Pepper. How he loved her.

Her breath taking smile.

Her sweet voice.

Her beautiful features.

To him she was the most amazing women in the world and he couldn't believe that she was his. She was the girl of his dreams and he would never let her go. He needed her. Pepper was the one thing, he needed to always have and protect.

"Honey I'm home!" He said as he stepped inside the Tower and glanced around, "Babe? Where are you?" He called after a moment and all he got in return was silence.

But it was the kind of silence, that made an uneasy feeling sink into the pit of your stomach. "Pepper?!" He said a little louder and headed towards the master bedroom, 'Maybe she's just asleep' He thought and opened the door as he went wide eyed at the sight in front of him and he dropped the rose he held so tightly.

"NO!" He cried out as he saw Pepper's lifeless body laying on the floor. Tony ran over as he dropped to his knees and cradled his beloved Pepper in his arms and let out a heart broken sob as his body trembled.

"No no no..please..please god no..please.." He pleaded and looked at her angelic features that looked as if they still held so much life behind them.

He stared at her as he placed a shaky hand on her cheek gently. His heart broke with every passing moment.

He would never hear her say "I love you" again.

He would never wake up to find her safely in his arms.

He would never taste her sweet lips against his own.

Tony felt tears running streaming down his face as he let out a sob, "I love you..I love you so much..please don't leave me.." He kept repeating over and over again.

He knew that she was already gone and yet he kept begging for her to wake up or to keep holding on.

He lost his love.

He lost his other half.

He lost his world that day.