America's Sweetheart Has Kinks.

✧✥✧

✖🅢🅜🅤🅣 🅦🅐🅡🅝🅘🅝🅖✖

Damn, Bucky would be lying if he said he hated seeing Steve becoming a moaning mess beneath him.

Hair sticking out in all directions.

Eyes squeezed shut tight and sweat glistering his toned body.

Soft pants escaping his parted lips as well as moans. It was music to Bucky's ears.

Taking apart his boyfriend.

His captain.

His Stevie.

But tonight was different, "You want to what?" Bucky repeated for the millionth time, his jaw dropping. He knew Steve had his kinks, being the cock slut that he was. But, this was something new. "I want you to use you're metal hand on me," Steve said and his face flushed another shade of pink. Bucky swallowed a lump in his throat, already feeling his 'solider' staring to salute, "Jeez.." He groaned and licked his lips a little.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Stevie" He said and shook his head, "You won't, okay? I'll use the safe word" Steve pressed and smiled a little. Damn that smile, "Which is?" Bucky said and raised an eyebrow as Steve sighed, "Brooklyn" Steve huffed and Bucky felt his lips twitch. "Good boy," He said. After a few more moments, Bucky agreed. He hated his arm, it was a reminder of the monster they made him.

But, Steve always told him how much he loved it and how it symbolized him being a hero. Hell if he knew. "You are sure about this?" Buck asked and Steve just groaned, "I'm sure, Buck please..just do it," He urged and Bucky bit his own lip before he slowly slid one of his fingers inside of him and Steve moaned his head tossing back, "Mhm, keep going, ah" His voice shimmed and Bucky smirked a little before he slid in another one, until he had all 3 fingers in.

Once his fingers started moving, he made sure he was knuckle deep. A chuckle escaped his lips when Steve pushed back to meet his fingers half way. "Impatient are we, baby?" He purred and Steve just whimpered, "Please, I need you.." Steve panted, "M'wanna ride you," He moaned and Bucky felt his own dick twitch at that, "M'kay," He breathed out and nodded his head.

In a flash Bucky found himself pinned under Steve, grabbing his hips as he slowly guided him down.

Steve struggled to take all of Bucky in at first.

But once he found the right angle, it was easier. He felt full. His jaw fell slack.

He was sure Bucky was managing to fuck his brains out.

After coming down from the small high, Steve placed his hands against Bucky's pecks and began moving his hips at his own pace.

Before he started riding him. Bucky threw his head back, hands gripping his hips tightly. "God, Steve.." He moaned and his lips parted. "Hmm, you feel so good, Bucky.." Steve panted and leaned his head back. Eyes squeezed shut.

Their bodies moved together.

In perfect harmony and motion, both coming together afterwards. The sounds of slapping skin and panting filled the room.

Both laying half naked under the sheets. Tangled in each other's arms. Whispering "I love you" quietly to one another.