Chapter 3

Third person's POV

An announcement suddenly sounded all over magical England. This announcement was also sent to every office in the Ministry and every home in magical England. It starts with,

People of magical England.

This is Harry Potter, the Lord of hoise Potter and Black as well as the boy who lived. I'm making this announcement to say my goodbye. To the magical England and the traitors of my life.

That's right, traitors. Hermione Granger, Ronald Billius Weasley, Ginevra Molly Weasley and Molly Prewett-Weasley. I, declare, to them, a blood feud, for the crimes of stealing my properties and heirloom, dosing compulsion and love potion to myself, and the attempted murder of the Lord and Head of the Potter family. The proof of their crimes are sent to the Ministry of Scotland to be review.

For the people of magical England, this is my farewell as Harry James Potter. I adore magical England. However, you have shown me that you will always able to turn your backs on me if I'm not needed and not follow your idea on who i should be. Because of this, i face discrimination and mockery for protecting my own identity and self. For this, i will abandon you as you have done so to me many times. I am not the boy-who-lived, I'm not the golden boy nor am i the chosen one. I am Harry James Potter, son of James and Lily Potter, Lord and Heir to the Potter family. That is who i am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Minister fudge, i have sent proof of your coruption towards the muggleborn and magical creatures to the International Confederation of Wizard. May Lady Magic judge and punish you accordingly.

That is all from me. Forever. I, Harry James Potter, swear to Lady Magic, that this message has been the truth and only the truth. May Lady Magic forgive us, for the blood that has been spilled and the lives been stolen for the sake of your version of 'paradise'.

Sincerely, Harry James Potter, Lord of the Potter and Black family.

As soon as the message ended, chaos and confusion erupted. Some people are angry with the accusation and some, the magical creatures and Harry's close acquaintance, understood the hero's reasons.

Meanwhile, the traitors are embarrassed and anxious. They know that with this, their future is over. Hermione becoming the minister of magic, gone. Ginny becoming a powerful, beautiful rich and talented quidditch player in the world, gone. Ron becoming a famous auror, gone. Molly becoming a rich and famous woman with many grandchildren, gone.

When they came back from their meeting with Fudge, the burrow was empty. Literally, nothing was in it. Only, a letter of divorce and documents of their deceits and debt is left on the floor. Molly, furious and embarrassed, tears it up. The children looked into their room. Their belonging are all gone. Nothing was left for them.

To add to the humiliation, the announcement was carried out to every corner of magical britain. Exposing their crimes and deceit to Harry Potter. The three could only lay on their own bed.

Hermione's POV

This can't be happening! I planned everything from first year until now. How can everything just crumble now. No, it's not. I can still salvage this. I still have a home outside of the magical world.

Yeah, I'll just go home and figure out a new plan. This time, i will have the potter's family knowledge and heirlooms. I have to find him and pump him with more potion or i can just remove his family blood and transfer it to me. Then, they can't hurt me as I'll be the last of the potter family. Surely, there's a ritual for that kind of things. Maybe, Voldemort has that kind of thing? Nevertheless, I'm Hermione granger, the smartest witch in Hogwarts and one of the golden trio of britain. I will be able to get what i want, whenever i want.

However, i never understood that everything was already over for me. A knock sounded from downstairs. I stepped downstairs to see a group of people, wearing formal attire. I hid behind the wall to hear their conversation.

"w-what's going on?" Molly ask. "good evening, Ms. Prewett. We're from the International Confederation of Wizard. We have reviewed your case and a trial has been set for yoi for the crime of dosing and attempted murder towards the Lord Potter-Black. Men, apprehend them!"

The auror's quickly pounced onto Molly, who's screaming and thrashing at them. She was quickly stun and brought away. Knowing this, i quickly grabbed my wand and apparate away, back to my parent's house.

But, it got worse. Pap! As soon as i step into the living room, i fell down. My father in front of me, his hand red from the slap he gave. "get out." he muttered to me, throwing my suitcase and trunk out of the house.

"d-dad..."

"don't call me that!" dad yelled at me, never doing this to me before. "I've raised you to be an outstanding person, with morals and intelligence. I thought you've grown up, facing war. But, now. I found out that i was wrong. You're nothing but a conniving vixen and gold digger. We're not your parents anymore. You are disowned from the family. Now, get out!"

I turn to my mother, begging her to change dad's mind but she wouldn't look at me. Tears falling, i grabbed my stuff and ran out of the house."Ms. Granger," the same people from before appeared in front of me but i couldn't resist or say a word. "it's time to go. You will be facing your trial soon. So, you'll be detained at the Ministry of magical Britain until your trial day. Please, don't resist."

Holding on to the last piece of hope, i turn to my parents at the doorstep. "please mommy, Daddy. Please, help me," i begged but my pleas were ignored. They got inside and closed the door, leaving me to handle my own problem.

"well, this will be an issue. But, not o worry." the man pulled out his wand and obliviated the people i love, forever. "there, now let's head to your cell."