Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Suddenly, an explosion sounded outside of the house. We all jumped up and saw a rusty, barely put together truck...? I guess? It looked like it went through a collision with a car multiple time and is still able to keep roaring.

A tanned, lomg haired boy jumped out from the monster truck. "Bella, come down. I have a present for you!" Charlie shouts out. I stepped outside and immediately, I'm greeted with the scent of a dog. "shifters." I've read the story of the shifters on the plane. How they were granted their magic from the three brothers, the wolf shifting and the treaty.

From the looks of it, he's an alpha but hasn't shifted yet. But, it will be soon. An old man, who I'm guessing is the elder and father of the boy, rolled out on a wheelchair from another truck. Another alpha was present but this one is only temporary. "um, I'm sorry. You must be new." the tanned boy says to us. "I'm Jacob Black. That's sam Uley and my dad, Billy Black. You are....?"

"Marvolo," tom greetes them. "this is my stepson, Hadrian and this is Gellert. We moved here just today and our agent told us to meet the chief of police to let him know." Charlie steps outside and greeted his old friend. We chatted for a bit and we were about to leave when the bitch finally came down. She sees Jacob and start making 'heart eyes' at him. Which seems to creep him out.

I rather not see this humiliation and bid farewell. "wait," Jacob pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a number down. "i fixed and build cars in my spare time. If you need a mechanic, just call me. I live in La Push. You should come visit sometime." i took his number, thanked him and left.

When we arrived, dinner was already served and the group was waiting for us to eat. We had an early dinner and head to sleep, exhausted from the flight and sudden jet lag. Tomorrow, we have to register for school, do some grocery shopping and find a magical town to buy some supplies.

Third person's POV

Billy Black has always been good at judging a person from their aura and has never met anyone too dangerous but today he met three. The new people that moved in was too abnormal, especially the teen. Their aura seems to exude power and danger. They also seem to be a bit dead on the inside. Nonetheless, he will need to warn the pack to keep an eye on them.

Bella, on the other hand, was pissed off. She decided to show off her good features and seduce the other boy. She wanted to make the newcomer jealous and try to get her attention but he just left. Moreover, Charlie gifted her an ugly truck to use for school. Ugh, Jacob couldn't even pay any attention to her. He kept ignoring her and when she gripped his arm and pushed her luscious tits at him, he just steps away from her more.

Nevertheless, Bella still has more chances of getting the rich boy to her arms. Schools going to start and he'll be there as well. Soon, he'll fall in love with her and shower her with luxury, as she deserves it.