chapter 2: Bound by Fate

Silver Wolf reached out her hand and waited patiently, her eyes fixed on Y/n. She could sense the weight of his decision in the air, a tension that held the promise of a turning point. Y/n, on the other hand, seemed deep in thought as he contemplated the offer presented to him.

As y/n utter

Y/n : sorry as much I love the generous offer I have to turn it down as there's something personal I have to handle on my own

Silver wolf: But why wouldn't it be easier for you to collaborate on a work with a party rather than doing it all by yourself?

Y/n: *sigh* recall how I told you how the Silvermane corpse are warped and corrupted, it's not about teamwork when I had lost a number of casualties of my crew when the claim superior guardian just step aside and see my comrade die in vain,
Beside your must dillusion I don't have any ability anyways.

Silver wolf: bullshit, what was all of the stun earlier on then ?

Y/n: After being exiled from the silvermane troops and the overworld, I pushed my body to push it to its limits in order to increase my agility after all, I was born talentless.

As Y/n delivered his reasons for declining the offer, Silver Wolf was left dumbfounded and grappling with a mix of emotions. She had expected a different response, and his explanation left her speechless.

Silver wolf: (mumbles) *I.. impossible elio script is never wrong*

Silver wolf:(grunts her teeth) errrrr... This is just terrific just when I thought I could find suitable partner to accomplish my mission with.

Y/n: you shouldn't get your hopes up easily you know

Silver wolf: shut up this would not have happened if you just accepted the offer quietly, this is why I was reluctant into recruiting an exsilvermane soldier .

Y/n:that's a little bit harsh isn't?

This only fueled Silver Wolf's irritation, and she, in turn, responded with a mix of resignation and anger.

Silver Wolf: Fine, have it your way. Just don't regret not having any help from anyone else.

And with that silver wolf was seen dematerialise and vanished from the alley way.

(Y/n pov)

As the alleyway grew quiet and Silver Wolf's silhouette disappeared into the distance, Y/n stood there for a moment, contemplating the exchange he had just experienced. Concern lingered in his thoughts, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease.

Walking away from the scene, Y/n retraced his steps towards
his dwelling. The words Silver Wolf had spoken echoed in his mind, prompting him to reconsider his choice. Her frustration and anger had left an impact, and he wondered if there was more to her offer than he initially perceived.

As soon as he reached to his house he was greeted by an old friend Infront of his house.

???: Greeting, y/n. Observation: You appear to be engaged in a leisurely exploration of the underworld. Query: Are you satisfied with the surroundings in this vicinity?

Y/n: good evening to you to svaorg , say do you have any update on your calculation on when does the underworld going to fall ?