valentine day!!

(stellaron hunter base)
*Silver wolf pov*

Silver wolf: Greetings, everyone! You may recognize me as the genius hacker in this vast world. My close companions affectionately refer to me as Silver Wolf. However, I find myself entangled in a genuine predicament...

Silver Wolf paced anxiously in her room, her thoughts a turbulent storm within. Restless steps echoed against the walls, mirroring the unease that gripped her.

As she thought to herself, Silver Wolf's room became a stage for the dance of excitement and confusion. Her movements mirrored the whirlwind of emotions, creating an intricate choreography in the midst of her swirling thoughts.

Silver wolf: Today is February 14th, and Valentine's Day just snuck up on me. I mean I'm Grateful that Kafka generously gave us a day off for both me and y/n, but the real kicker is Elios' note-it's apparently Y/N's birthday today. I vaguely recall Y/N mentioning their birthday coincides with Valentine's

As Silver Wolf pondered the unexpected convergence of Valentine's Day and Y/N's birthday, she found herself caught in a moment of realization. Stuttering with a blush

Silver Wolf: (blushing and stutter )A-and what's even bad is, um, Valentine's Day is, you know, a day where you go out with the person that you, uh, supposedly like and... ask them out.

As Silver Wolf shook her head, a sense of understanding washed over her.

Silver Wolf: No no no, what am I thinking? It's not like Y/N to think much about Valentine's Day. He might be thinking it's his birthday since he's a dense person after all.

As Silver Wolf regained her confidence, she slyly opened the door.Hesitating at the threshold, Silver Wolf pondered her next move, a cascade of thoughts swirling within.

Silver Wolf: What am I doing trying to invite him on a day out? He might think I'm asking on a date. Okay, I'm going to be low-key about it and make sure I don't give out any overt motive

Silently slipping out of her room, Silver Wolf navigated the corridor with a subtle grace, making her way towards Y/N's room.

Standing outside Y/N's door, Silver Wolf hesitated, her conviction waning as doubt crept in.

Silver Wolf: Maybe Y/N doesn't want to be disturbed during the day off, especially on this special occasion. What if he prefers some quiet time? Perhaps I should reconsider. It's unlike me to ask him to go out...

she admitted, a blush tinging her cheeks as she grappled with the unfamiliarity of her own actions.

Despite her hesitations, Silver Wolf mustered the courage to gently knock on Y/N's door.

Silver Wolf: Y/N, are you in your room right now? Do you have a moment to spare? I mean, if you're busy right now, I'll be visiting you another hour or so.

As Silver Wolf uttered these words, she caught the sound of approaching footsteps, signaling Y/N's potential response to her unexpected visit.

As the door swung open, revealing Y/N holding a book in his hand, Silver Wolf was met with a surprised but friendly gaze.