Christmas short final

(in robot settlement)
(Silver wolf pov)

In the early morning glow, Silver Wolf stood before Clara's door, clutching a beautifully wrapped present, a quiet excitement bubbling within her. Her fingertip hovered over the doorbell, then gently pressed it, the chime echoing through the hallway.

As Clara swung the door open, her eyes widened with surprise, expecting to see her brother, but instead found Silver Wolf standing there with a beautifully wrapped gift in hand.

Clara: (surprised) Oh! Big sister Silver Wolf, Merry Christmas! I was expecting my big brother. Is he not coming with you?

Silver wolf: well,Clara, your brother did tell me he had something to accomplish in Beloborg. He asked me to come to your house ahead of him. In the meanwhile, as you wait for him, I've brought you a gift that I hope you enjoy, it's nothing fancy, but it's a handmade item.

Silver Wolf's words hung in the air, accompanied by a slight nervousness despite her confident demeanor. Clara's eyes sparkled with curiosity, her anticipation building ,As Silver Wolf passed the box of the gift to Clara, a warm smile lit up her face.

Clara: big sister Silver Wolf, Come in and join me in the house.

Silver Wolf entered the house and took a seat on the couch alongside Clara.

Silver Wolf: Well, do you want to open the present now?

Clara : Oh, wait, um... is it okay if I don't open the present right away? I heard from my big brother that it might not be polite to open gifts in front of the person who gave it to you

Silver Wolf : Oh, no worries at all! It's completely fine. You can open I don't mind at all just hope you'll like it when you do!

Clara hesitated for a moment, her excitement palpable as she carefully unwrapped the present with Silver Wolf watching on, eager to see Clara's reaction.

Clara carefully removed the wrapping paper, her eyes widening in surprise as she lifted the lid of the box. Nestled inside was a plushie featuring Silver Wolf and Y/N.

 Nestled inside was a plushie featuring Silver Wolf and Y/N