chapter 12: return to underground

(next day)

As the early sun poured its golden shine over Belobog's bustling streets, an unexpected confrontation occurred outside the Astral Express hotel. With determination on her face, Cocolia, the brains behind the city's intricate political dance, summoned her daughter, Bronya, known for her undying allegiance and powerful skills, to carry out a deception and intrigue-filled plan.

Bronya stood ready to obey her mother's directions without inquiry. Her filial piety blinded her to the deadly machinations developing beneath the surface, and her faith in Cocolia stood firm in the face of uncertainty.

As Bronya approached the Astral Express outside their hotel, her demeanor exuded authority, her eyes betraying no hint of doubt as she carried out her mother's orders. With a sense of urgency in her voice, she accused the travelers of infiltrating Belobog under the guise of friendship, charging them with plotting rebellion against the supreme guardian.

Caught off guard by the sudden turn of events, the members of the Astral Express found themselves thrust into a whirlwind of false accusations and imminent danger. With no time to spare, they made a desperate dash through the crowded streets, their hearts pounding with adrenaline as they sought refuge from the impending threat.

Amidst the chaotic scramble to evade their pursuers, a sudden twist of fate unfolded as Sampo emerged  With swift and decisive action, he unleashed a potent sleep-inducing gas, enveloping both the Silvermane soldiers and the members of the Astral Express in a dense cloud of fumes.

As the drowsiness overtook them, Sampo, with strength and agility, hoisted the limp bodies of the Astral Express members, carrying them with urgency towards an unknown destination. In the confusion and haste, Bronya, unaware of her mother's true intentions, found herself inadvertently swept along with the group, drawn into the unknown  depths of the underground.

(Back to present time in underground )

As Y/n and Silver Wolf navigated the labyrinthine streets of the underground, their footsteps echoed softly against the worn cobblestones beneath their feet. The dim glow of flickering torches illuminated their path, casting long shadows that danced along the walls of the narrow alleyways.

Y/n walked with purpose through the labyrinthine streets of the underground, a piece of paper clutched in his hand. His steps were measured, each movement deliberate as he navigated the bustling thoroughfares.

With a furrowed brow, he glanced down at the paper, scanning the words written upon it.

Y/n's voice echoed through the dimly lit streets of the underground as he read aloud from the script in his hand.

Y/n: "And thus, Y/n and Silver Wolf make their way to the underground fight club".....huh?...What do you think about the script that was provided by Elios, Silver Wolf?

Silver Wolf: I mean, the script has been very helpful in getting us through our objectives successfully. Elios has a talent for projecting outcomes, and it appears that his script has become a useful resource for us. However, putting script ellos aside, why did you pose the subject now y/n?

Y/n: I'm just intrigued, Silver Wolf. If Elios can see the future, why doesn't he prevent bad things from happening? It's like having all the answers but choosing not to act on them.

Silver Wolf: as you know by now , Y/n, Elios' ability comes with a heavy burden. While he can glimpse the future, altering events carries severe consequences, often at the expense of others' lives. That's why we adhere to his script, minimizing risks and ensuring the success of our mission without unnecessary sacrifices.Just think of it as desiney that can't be intervene. You got it?