(Luffy x Alexi/Lex) 🍋Not so childish pt:2🍋

A small squeak of excitement leaves my mouth as Luffy kneels in between my legs, pushing them open so I can shut them. His face drips with lust as he leans down and kisses me, his hands resting on either side of my head. A fight for dominance starts with our Toungs, but it's short-lived as Luffy wins. Our lips separate letting air fill my lungs.

Oh, God. I've never done anything like this before.

"Luffy..." As I start to speak, one of Luffy's hands sneaks its way over my chest making me take a deep breath in.

"Squishy" Luffy says with a smile as he starts to play with both my boobs. A small moan leaves my mouth making Luffy smile more.

"I never really understood why Sanji was so obsessed with boobs." I feel Luffy's hands pull up my shirt, revealing my bra. His hands land back on my chest, moving and squishing them in a circular motion making my knees weak.

"Luffy," I say it again, gaining my captain's attention.

"Yeah?" He looks at my face, his hands still squishing my boobs.

"I um, I haven't really done anything like this before..." His hands stop and he looks a little confused.

"Me, neither" He laughs a bit as he directs his focus back to my boobs.

He really likes my boobs, but I'm not complaining. My thoughts get interrupted by the cold air hitting my chest. My bra gets pushed up, making it scrunch up with my shirt and covering my face and eyesight. A couple of seconds go by and the only thing I can hear is mine and Luffy's breathing.

I don't feel his hands anywhere on me...

"Pretty..." I hear Luffy whisper to himself making me blush. I try to pull my shirt down to uncover my eyes, but Luffy stops me.

"Luffy, I can't see." He pulls my hands down to my sides.

"Yeah, I know" He replies. He lets go of my wrist and puts one of his hands on my boob, I feel him lean closer to my body. Just then, something wet licks over one of my sensitive buds.

"L-Luffy!" I say with a loud gasp. He starts to suck my boob and cup the other with his hand making me moan and throw my head back. After a few moments, he switches boobs.

When he stops, I hear something, Which I'm presuming is his vest, fall to the floor. I feel him get off me and take another thing off before going back in between my legs.

One of his hands brushes down my stomach making my goosebumps rise. The feeling of my shorts and panties slipping off makes me gasp. Once my shorts are off, his hands rub up and down my sides to my thighs.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asks quietly. I pull my shirt and bra completely off so I can see him. A small nod from me signals Luffy to continue his actions.

Luffys fingers start to rub up and down my slit before slowly pushing into my entrance. His long fingers push in and out of me, making a series of moans and gasps leave my mouth.

Pulling his fingers out, he reaches down to his boxers and frees his dick. Luffy leans over me and alines it to my entrance.

"Luffy, wait..." He stops and looks at me.

"Yeah?" His face looks confused and concerned.

"I've never done... this before." He smiles at me.

"Neither, ill be gentle." He leans in closer to me and kisses my lips, stopping me from saying anything else. I feel him slip into me making me moan into the kiss.

"Ah~ Luffy!" He starts to pound into me, leaving me breathless and almost screaming. Jet-black hair falls into his eyes as sweat forms on his forehead.

"Ha, lexi. You feel so good~" His hot breath hits my ear as he praises me, sending me spiraling. Black and white dots appear in my view while my back arches on the scrunched-up bedsheet beneath me.

Just then, his arms wrap around my waist and flip me over onto my hands and knees. Luffy still smashes into me, my over-grown bangs fall into my eyes as my mouth opens and shuts. With the new positioning, Luffy pushes deeper inside me.

I try to form words, but my attempts at talking fall short as the feeling of Luffy pounding into me and whispering praises takes over all my senses.

"DINNER TIME!" Sanji's calls eacho around the ship signaling the crew for dinner. Luffys pounding doesn't falter as sanji goes past his door, I try to keep silent by putting my hands on my mouth but it doesn't stop small moans from escaping.

"Your doing so well." He pushes his front against my back as he whispers in my ear. My moans get louder along with a sensation in the pit of my stomach. The feeling starts to spread around my body, reaching down to the tips of my feet.

"LUFFY!" I scream as a brain blanking orgasm hit, making my back arch and my hands form fists, scrunching the sweat soaked sheets.

"Ah, Alexi im-" Hot liquid spurts into my body as Luffy cums, his hips meet mine as his thrust become sloppy before he finally stops. His hands sit on my waist as he stays still, his dick burried in me.

"We should -ha- go to dinner now." I pant out.

"Yeah." His dick is replaced with emptyness as he pulls out of me.

"I love you." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I love you too."

Word count: 950