(Enaru/Enel x Reader) 🍋Slept with a god pt:2🍋

I will have... freedom to roam? My hatred for Enaru slightly lessens, not much though.

My bare feet pat along the concrete. As I walk across the courtyard, I think to myself.

Today marks the two-month anniversary of me being... sort of free? The past two months have been quite fun. The maids and I have grown somewhat of a relationship (I think they pity me.) And Enaru has been talking more to me. He's been nicer and I would say we have become... close friends.

I come to a stop realizing that my feet have unconsciously taken me to Enaru's throne.

Why did I come here again?

"Come to see me?" His deep voice shakes me a little, I quickly look up to see Enaru sitting on his throne cross-legged and shirtless, like always.

"I didn't mean to, but I suppose so." I step up onto the slightly raised platform and plonk down at the base of his throne, my back leaning against it.

"Your conscience yells for me, doesn't it?" He asks, fake arrogance lacing his voice.

"Ah yes, I yearn to see your gorgeous face." I deadpan as I look up at him, he smirks at me.

"Well, you have picked the wrong time to see my "gorgeous" face because I have to leave... Right now actually." He pushes himself off his throne, his orange pants brushing against my arm as he steps down the platform onto the courtyard.

"But there is something I need to discuss with you, could I come to your room later when I'm back?" He continues walking towards the gate as he asks me.

"Sure." He turns around giving me a small smile before leaving with a bright flash of blue lightning.

-------Time skip-------

Quietly, I sit, reading a book from the Shrine's library. My room's atmosphere is calming and quiet. Looking out the wall of glass, overlooking the courtyard of the shrine; I admire the view of the trees in the Upper yard before I'm interrupted by a knock at my door.

Enaru must be back!

"Come in," I say as I continue reading, my back facing the door. It creaks open and shut, signaling the person has come in. I don't hear anything for a few seconds.

Weird.

"Enaru?"

"What if I was someone random, here to hurt you?" His breath hits the back of my neck causing my nerves to shoot up along with my body.

"AH!" Enaru chuckles deeply before pulling away.

"Why did you do that?" I turn around, my face red out of embarrassment.

"What if I was someone who broke into the shrine? Here to harm you." He questions again, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Then I would probably... Turn around and kick you in the crotch." His eyes widen a bit making me laugh.

"Luckily I knew it was you."

"Luckily..." He speaks.

"Anyways, you said you wanted to talk to me earlier?" I question as turn back around to put a bookmark in my book. I hear his footsteps get closer to the chair I sit in. He spins my chair back around and leans his hands on the armrests beside me, trapping me in the chair.

Enaru's POV:

I can't control myself anymore... I've managed to gain her trust and hopefully her heart like how she's gained mine. My body leans over hers, not touching but close enough to feel each other's body heat.