(Enel/Enaru x reader) ⚠️Slept with a God pt:1⚠️

My lungs fill with water as the powerful force of the nock-up stream sends me up into the clouds.

Shit. Bits of wood and debris rise past me as I gasp and choke on the salty seawater. 

Air, I need air! I frantically look around to no avail. Just then a large piece of shipwreck draws closer to me making me panicky. It whizzes past me, hitting my head and knocking me out on the way past.

Enaru's POV: 

I look across my land, searching for anything exciting. It's been very boring this past month. Nothing has happened leaving me bored and in search of excitement. 

As my sight speeds past the beaches of Upper Yard, a small body of a girl catches my eye. 

How dare she step foot on my sacred grounds. I look closer, only to see she's knocked out. I take a closer look, her chest rises and falls indicating that she's alive. It doesn't seem like she has wings meaning this girl is from the blue sea.

Another blue sea dweller. She looks kind of... Beautiful... 

"Oi, you." I point and a servant walking past me.

"Tell the priests to meet at my palace." She looks up, surprised that I'm speaking to her.

"Right away, God Enaru." She rushes away to fulfill my requests.

Around an hour later my four priests show up at my doorstep, fighting as always. I sit upon my throne waiting for their quarrel to finish. After a few more minutes they finally stop and look at me.

"Hello, my priests. A blue sea girl has washed up on one of the beaches on Upper Yard." I stop and think for a second and throw my leg over the handrest of my throne.

"I want you four to locate her and bring her to me," I tell them.

"Why?" Satori asks.

"Because," I say, not wanting to explain my reasons.

"Now go, bring her to me." And with a wave of my hand, my four priests set out to do my bidding.

Shura's POV:

Wind passes me as I fly over the beaches of Upper Yard on Fuza until a black spot on the sand catches my attention. 

Y/n's POV: 

My whole body aches as I sit up and look around. 

What the, Where am I? I sit on a small sandy beach but some things... different. It's harder to breathe and...

Is the sea made of clouds?! I quickly stand up and take another look at my surroundings.

This is weird... It seems iv been pushed into the... clouds. Turning around, I'm faced with a massive forest. The tall trees stretch up and seem to be at least ten times the height of normal trees. Moss covers their trunk surface along with vines hanging from the tops of the trees. 

A flapping from above catches my attention making me look up to be faced with a huge bird.

What the fuck? The giant bird swoops down and lands a few feet away from me. A man dressed as an aviator jumps off the bird's back and takes a step towards me. 

"By orders of God Enaru, sit on Fuza so I can take you to his palace" The man with the pointy mustache points to his bird while taking another step towards me..