(Inosuke x Alora) 🍋Pleasent surprize🍋

(Im making Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tangiro older, around 18 to 19 so don't be alarmed.)

(I have taken out Naho Takada (one of the helper girls) for my plan to work, sorry.)

Living with the Hashira's isn't easy, Especially when I'm a young blade maker and sharpener. They break, chip, and dull their sword blades all the time, that's why they hired me, their personal Tagashi. (Sword/katana sharpener). I am only 19, but I know more about blades than most of the older Tagashi, and that's why they chose me.

I sit in my workshop, sharpening Shinobu's sword until a nock disturbs me.

"Who's there?" I look at the door as it opens to reveal Giyu Tomioka, the water hashira.

"Hello Alora, I need my blade sharpened," He says holding up his chipped katana.

"Ok, leave it on the table over there, I'll tend to it after I'm finished here." I point at a table across the room before going back to sharpening. I look up from my work.

"I thought you were on a mission?" I question him as he sets down his sheathed katana.

"I just got back." He answers, turning around and looking at me with his blank stare.

"That's good, I hope it went well. You were away for quite a while,"

"Yeah, it did go on for a while, the demon kept running. I eventually got it." He says.

"Cool," I look back at the katana I'm working on and continue sharpening it.

"Just warning you, three new demon slayers are coming here later. You might want to clear your schedule, they will want their blades sharpened." He warns me while walking out the door, leaving it wide open.

"Woah, this place is so cool!" A loud voice booms through my wordshop making me lose concentration and drop the katana I'm sharpening.

Who's making all the noise? I stand up, pick up the dropped sword, and walk outside to check out the commotion. As I step out the door, I'm met with two lower-rank demon slayers, looking around.

They must be the ones Giyu was talking about. I watch them for a little, taking in their appearance. One of them has dark maroon hair and a burn scar above his eye and one with bright yellow hair that turns orange at the ends.

That's a bit... strange. I thought Giyu said there were three. I start to walk over to them.

"Hello, I'm Alora, the Tagashi for the Hashira's." I greet making them turn around.

"Oh, hi! Im Tangiro." The boy with the maroon hair says before continuing.

"And this is Zenitsu." He says pointing to the yellow-haired boy, who's staring at me with a blush across his cheeks. The mention of his name seems to awaken Zenitsu because he comes barreling at me.

"ALORA-SAN!!!" He leaps my way causing me to step back and hit something. That something falls to the ground along with me, I land right into their lap. Zenitsu stops mid-air, being held up by Tangiro like a small child.

What did I fall on? I turn my head to look what I fell on only to be met with a fluffy boar mask. My brain stalls for a while as I look at the mask.

Is it a boar? I reach my hand up and pet the fluff along the side of its face. I see steam come out of the boar's ears and the human body of the boar goes red.

Wait, it's a mask!

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON ME!" A loud voice comes from the mask making me leap up.