Intro

Hey , my name is Maserati Amiza Rivera . I am 22 years old . i have no family . Except my sister Rita . The rest of my family died in a house fire just after i went to pick up a cake from the bakery . three years ago . just after , i didnt have no money . bills weren't getting paid , and I got thrown out of my moms house . I was homeless until I realized that my dad had thousands of dollars in his bank account . so I called his bank , and I got all of his money out . he actually had eighteen million dollars in there . so I got a job , a high priced home , clothes ,and food . I am currently single ( pic of house in the mm ) . I go to college . and boys pick on me because they say I'm fake because of my beauty. everyone says that I am beautiful no matter what . My house is gorgeous . it has a very large pool , parking garage , 8 Bedrooms , 8 bathrooms , a private bar , a play area , a pool table , a beautiful kitchen , and it is all mine . I live by myself. I am single . two more years of college and I will graduate . I own a company called " Love and Hugs" children's apparel . I get 1000$ an hour . don't think this is fake because it is all real . Today is Sunday and I have to go to school tomorrow . Bye !

Authors pov

Major (Maserati nickname) is a very sweet and smart girl . she is in the honors class . she loves to dance and loves kids . she break dances at the community center to raise money for them daily . she is looking for her mr. right and I know just the guy . She is 80 percent Mexican and 20 percent black .