Twin sisters tho : 2

Rita pov

Saturday

Hi I'm Rita Lamenita Rivera and I am Maserati's twin sister . I love her to death . she acts like a lil sis . I am going to her house today . Can't wait to see her new house

Major pov

I am gonna let her move in with me . we are going to the club , and we are going to come back and get in the pool . she is going to love this home . since she doesn't have a job , I am going to let her take partnership and be the co- owner of our business . I got her a sister locker with a pic of me and her inside it . I love her . oh there she is right now . ( in the mm , Rita is on the right and Major is on the left . this is the birthday photo.

Rita pov

I must be at the wrong house . This house is amazing she told me to bring everything I had in my house so that was odd . I got to the door and she was standing there . I got all my bags and asked her why did I have to bring all this stuff . she said because I am gonna live with her . boom . mind . blown . " Mi Amiga this is amazing yes i will live with you . " I said , and with that , we hugged and expressed our feelings in Spanish . then , we went back to English . we are both 23 . we at the mall and we went to get some new Jordan's , Kds , Lebrons , and Nike socks . we went to rue 21 and forever 21 then went to Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body works . we went home and changed into our club outfits , and took pictures walking to the club . the eighth pic is in the mm . we was turnt . we had fun it was 8:00 and then that turned to 11:00 so we left . I got changed into my pajamas and got in my warm Versace sheets and went to sleep .