My Little baby

Six months later ......

I am at home , getting my baby's bottle ready . Her name is Mariá Castillo Nevada Rivera . That's my baby girl in the pic .Khalif wanted me to put my last name because he thought that " Mariá Brown " wouldn't sound right . Khalif is a hard worker . he is at the studio with Aaquil . I am at home , just chilling .

I kiss Mariá on the forehead and give her her bottle . I take a shower with her and get me and her cleaned . I got out and dried me and her off . I lotion each other and put her in the outfit on the top pic . I put on the outfit in the bottom pic . I put her in her pink , sparkly stroller and head out to Aaquil house .

OTF

" Aaquil I am coming to your house with Mariá . so you can see her again " I said

" Ok doll baby we just here chilling , me , thug , quan and Jacob . Love you Doll "

"Love you too . Bye bro "

•End of convo •

I arrived there safely , and go in . " Hey Mimi , I'm Uncle Quil ." Aaquil said while picking up Mariá . He smiles very hard while holding her in his chest . I motion him to give her to me and he does . I give Maria to quan and told them to pass her around  . I put her back in the stroller . me and the boys talk for a little and then I go back home . I see Khalif pull up in the driveway and come in the house . I am greeted with a kiss and hug . then he gets right to Mariá . " Hey daddy's baby . what you doing ? Huh ? Huh ? You daddy's girl " he said to Mariá , laying down with Mariá on his bare chest . I climbed beside him on the bed, then got up to change into my pajamas . I saw that he and Mariá had fell asleep so I climbed into bed and went to sleep also.