New Atlanta

( btw that's my favorite song!)
By : migos , young thug , rich homie quan

Major pov ( birthday girl)

I was sitting down on my bed and I got bored so I went to the guest bathroom and took a selfie . ( in mm , top pic ) . I sent a TBT pic from my Quinceãnera . ( in mm , bottom pic ) .
Every one said I looked beautiful . I love my fans . We just moved in Atlanta a week ago . it is a beautiful house . A/n: will have pictures of house in the chapter after the next . / Everyone moved in houses right by ours . we could walk to their homes . " Aye my niggas " I shouted . " Aye Baby girl " they said . I walked over to thugs house and he was banging some girl with quan . nasty " First let me hop out the motherfucking Porsche. I don't wanna hit that ass just sit like a horse . I be balling on these niggas got me feeling like sports . man I got so much wood I could build me a fort .ain't to many thangs I ain't done yet I'm the king of this shit . crown by the ... " oh I got carried away . I am just so turn up today because I am going to Disney world with Thug , Quan , Slim , Swae , and Jacob tonight . we got the whole place rented out . thank you so much Maserati #2 for letting us go . Anyway , we are all packed up , and we are talking the hello kitty jet to there , so it will take 2 hours to get there . we getting on the plane in an hour . quan and thug already outside smoking a blunt , so I took it from Quan hand and smoked it like a boss . Quan just looked at me like I was crazy but thug was cracking up . " Shut the hell up Jeffrey " I said to thug . he took off his glasses and said , " girl don't fucking play with me , I will beat your ass and fuck you afterward . " He said . " I would like to see you try " I said . he chased me around the yard he finally got me and put me over his shoulder . " Put me down! " " Never!" . Jesus help me . he put me on Quan lap and they Both tickled me until it was time time to go . Me , Swae , Slim , Quan, Jacob , and Thug all had on the same golden colored timberlands . We looked like a damn team . " What the actual hell is this ? " Thug said , going through my bag . he pulled out a pad , and his eyes got wide . I couldn't help but laugh . I sat down in my warm , leather , hello kitty seat , and grabbed my hello kitty pillow . Swae is sleep . thug is sleep imma play a trick on thug to get him back from earlier . I took an ice cold bottle of water , and a poured it on thug . " Son of a bitch " ! . He screamed , and it startled Swae . " Yo thug you can't be screaming when a nigga tryna sleep ." " Well tell yo bitch ass wife to not pour water on me . oh . no . this . nigga . didn't . " Watch ya damn tone , and she ain't a bitch . the fuck your talking bout nigga . " Swae said getting up . " I'm talking to you fool " thug said . " Well you gone be talking to God in a fucking minute when i am done with you ." Swae said , pulling his gun out . young thug pulled out his gun , and shot Swae in the chest .

Swae pov .

I got shot in the the chest . ow was just trying to protect my wife , but I guess that's over now .

Swae in a coma

" Am I dead " I yelled out . out of nowhere , uncle Ben came out . " am I dead ? I mean your dead . " I said . " No , you are in a coma but you will return to earth in thirty seconds . " Oh ,welliloveyouaniwillseeyouinheavenbye. I said . " Bye Yungin lee , you take care now close your eyes and count to 3 . "

1,2,3,

I woke up on the plane to see a happy/worried Maserati . she hugged me tight , and I am blessed to see her again I shed a few tears while Hugging her extremely tight to let her know that I am not going anywhere anytime soon . " we arrived in Florida four hours ago , but you were in a coma for six hours . " She said . every one is at the hotel worried , especially thug . he didn't mean to shoot you , he just let anger get the best of him . baby I love you so much , you won't understand . " my lovely wife said . I got up, and saw that we weren't on a plane , we were in a van. in front of the hotel . we got out with our things and went in , trying to get away from the paparazzi . we made it to our room and everyone came and hugged me and just cried . especially my brother slim . me and him just cried and cried . it was 1:00 Pm . so we decided to go to the Disney world . we showed them our licenses and went in . we all had so much fun , but a lot of stuff pissed off Jacob , it was funny .Quan peed on himself , and thug embarrassed himself . I bet it was the goofiest birthday Maserati ever had.