4

Life isn't as easy as it seems to be. People need to go through ups and downs, pain, grief, disappointment and all.

Some take it positively and keep going on. Some take it negatively and give up.

But life doesn't stop, it goes on.

This is how the Kim Family are living. They are going on.

After that incident, Mrs. Kim never allows Taehyung to stay out when it's evening. She doesn't care if it's day time but she'll never allow him out in evening. At least not by himself.

It took almost an year for them to get through the trauma. They finally decided to pull themselves together and...go on.

They passed 8 years like that. And the worst part is, the reason behind this, the person, is living normally. As if he didn't kill. As if...he isn't a MURDERER.

It was Mr. Kim's colleague. He was doing some shady things that would be harmful and the company.

Mr. Kim caught him. And he did what was right; reported him.

Which caused his colleague to lose his job and got punished with an year at jail.

He was quite impactful.  Meaning, he had good relationship with some certain people.

Kidnapping and killing Taehyung's sister was the first thing he did after he got out of jail. And he took help from those certain people of course.

The day they received not only her dead body, but also a letter.

It said, if they do anything about it, Taehyung will be next.

           __________________________

Winter vacation has started.

And 7 of them went for ice skating today!

All of them were skating except for Tae. He was holding the railing, panicking.

He tried his best not to slip.

Jin: taetae! Come on!

Tae: no I can't. I CAN'TTTTT

Jimin tried to pull him but was holding the railing too hard.

"Taeeee! How can you learn if you don't even try? Look we can all do it! Just come you'll learn with us!"

Tae: no no not now Jimin.

Yoongi pulled Yoongi. Tae was just standing.

Right on that moment, Jungkook went to him.

They stared at each other.

"Tae, do you trust me?"
-jungkook asked without breaking the eye contact.

Tae was taken aback by this sudden question. He didn't say anything.

"Do you?"
-Jungkook whispered.

Tae nodded unconsciously.

Jungkook smiled. He went three steps back and held out his hand.

"Then hold my hand. I'll never, ever let you fall.."

Tae looked at his hand, and then looked at him. He isn't able to decide.

But he felt all his fear going away. He held Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook pulled him and interlocked their fingers. He slowly started going forward.

Tae was following him like a lost puppy.

Jungkook started teaching him how it's supposed to be done, of course he didn't let go of Tae's hand.

When Tae was a little stable, Jungkook let go.