5

Tae was sitting in front of Mr and Mrs Kim. Jin was beside him. They were on the "train to Busan"

Mr and Mrs Kim were whispering things to each other. Tae noticed but didn't say anything.

7 friends, 6 family are going to Busan. For a trip. They're going to the park family's farm house there. Since it's winter, Mr and Mrs park decided to invite everyone. They also have a ski resort there.

They all go there every year. Kim family is also added this year. They also requested Jin's family but they were going overseas so they couldn't come.

Also, the "Christmas tree festival" also takes place there. There are massive Christmas trees,lights and other things are displayed there. They have a lot of fun there.

Their parents are pretty close now. They're going there at 20th December. They'll be spending the new year there. That's their plan.

But Tae's family, they'll come back after Christmas. Even though Mr and Mrs Park agreed, Jimin had something else on his mind. He has a plan. He'll apply it when it's time.

The day they went to Tae house to invite them, jimin agreed that Tae's family will come back after Christmas like a good boy. He'll apply his plan after going to Busan.

In awhile, Mrs Park went to the Kim family. All the boys were together except for Taehyung and Jin.

Mrs Park: What's wrong with you boys? They're all together there then why are you two here? You guys go join them!
-she smiled.

That's exactly what they needed. Tae and Jin both stand up.

Tae looked at his mother and asked,

"Mom, can we go?"

Mrs Kim: if you don't want me to stop you then leave in 5 seconds.
-she chuckled.

Mr and Mrs Kim are totally okay with Tae being with the other boys now. They know that he's safe with them.

Tae was also really happy. He was slowly able to get out of his shell. He truly cherishes his friendship with them.

They were really happy when Tae and Jin joined them. They were all sitting together.

Jimin: finally. I thought you guys would be there the whole journey.

Hoseok: don't say it like that. They got their own reasons.

Jimin: I know right. That's why I sent mom to them.
-he winked.

Namjoon patted the seat beside him and looked at Jin. Jin turned crimson red and shyly sat beside Namjoon.

Tae sat in front of Jimin and Yoongi.

Jungkook was sitting with his sister, soyeon.

[Guys this is JUST AN FANFICTION so hate intended towards Soyeon]

Jimin-Yoongi.               Namjoon-Jin

Tae-Hoseok.                  Jungkook-soyeon.

[the sitting arrangement was like this⬆️]

They were all talking, laughing , singing and all. They were having fun!

Amid all of this, Jungkook was disheartened. He only had one thing on his mind. Taehyung.

They were all talking but Jungkook felt like he was distanced with Taehyung he wanted to be closer to him.

They reached their destination. There were 3 cars waiting for them there. They headed to the farmhouse from there.

They reached there after 45 minutes of drive. They were really tired. Since it was almost noon, they decided that they'll have lunch first. After that they'll take rest.