Khamoshiyan

Assalamu alikum bade mama!!!!!! my aagai.
MB : Amaira mera bacha🥲
And she starts crying happy tears,,,then Hania comes there and jumps on Amaira!!! Apiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
Amair : Mashallah hanu ithni badi hogai yaar thum tho!!! They tightly hug and laugh out loud.
There comes her bade papa who was very much fit and fine and kiss her on forehead mera bacha aagaya ghar!
BA : tumrey baba nai aaye?? Aisi bhi kya naraazgi.Khair mera bacha tho aagya buss haii ..
Amaira : fikr not bade abbu.my jab thak nai jaaongi jabtak baba naa ayee and unku aanaa hi hogaa and every one smiles
MB : chalo ab room me jaao fresh hojao sab tumarey pasnadh kaa pakaa ney lagatey haii!!
Amaira : mera room wahi hai yaa haanu ka hogya woo.??
Hania : aapi aap bhi na i missed you so much! Chalo aabb apne room me.
Here Amaira just had some food and was resting in her room .sab lawn me shaam ki chai peerey tey and there comes Hadi .
Hadi : Assalamu alaikum kya baath hai ghar me maahol bana hua hai,kuch khaas hai??
BA : kuch nai buss yuhi ek kaam karo hania ko bhi bulaa lo firr agar usne dekha tho ladna shuru kardegiii.
Hadi : haa my kisi se kehtha hoom!!
MB : nahi thum jaakar bulaa laao sone gai thi bachi.
Hadi : acha teekh hai my uta k laatha hoom apke bachi ko.
There he comes there and sees amaira peacefully sleeping like always.
He was shocked and felt as if he was dreaming.
Hania : haaan haaan amaira aapi hai shock hogai kyaaa.
Hadi didnt knew how to react, he just stood there in that moment.
Suddenly he sees amaira is just moving in the bed and just woke up

Totally grown up women she was now.Her eyes Her lips ,Her breast ,her whole body was different. Beautiful she was and he could'nt take off his eyes from her.but childish as always.
Amaira : Hadiii !!!!! Her eyes were stuck on him the handsome young man

Hadi just goes off from there without even saying hii to her.
She stood at her place thinking of how rude he was. She just wanted to fight with him crack his neck down for not acknowledging her hiii !!!
Here Hadi was hell surprised it was kindaa awkward for him. The time when she left he was in anger that she left him witout even saying one last bye. He tried to avoid her calls ,texts , messages all these years.
Now he was feeling ambarassed to how to talk with her.Even he was confused what was there equation is now.
Hadi: Ok its just Amaira thats it .Give a smile say hiii everything will be ok .Comeon hadi u can.
Here everyone in lawn were laughing on hania and Amaira's tactics and then Hadi comes there and very much casually he say assalamu alikum. Hi Amaira!!nice meeting you.
Amaira not able to take his casual behaviour.
Hadi : kab aaii hoo how was your flight?
Amaira : wooo subah .. my teekh hoom aap kisey ho?
Hadi within himslef aachaa aaaap!!!! Okok
Hadi : alhumdulilha! Aap ku koi takleef ho tho bathaitega aslam aapkey liye haazir hai.
(Aslam is there Mulazim)
Amaira : jee zaroor. And fake smiles.
Hania : ye kya hai bhaiyu and aapi.please can you both be normal.
Hadi : My normal tho hoom she is behaving wierd.
Amaira : excuse me u started it.
Hadi : acha ek kaam karo mere saamne math aaao,, I dont know why i feeel like punching someone's face.
Amaira : Did you just said ki u wanna punch my face!! Ooo hello apna ye ego and gussa bahar sab pe chalaa looo not on me .
She says this and goes from there.
Hania and Maa begum try to stop them but that was of no use.