Bichargaye

It was a moment of havoc!!!
Amaira : Hadi ye kya badtameezi haii...
Just by listening the other persons name sameer left his collar . He very well know its the same Hadi about whom amaira talk about. But was surprizing is he never imagined this person to be tooo rude.
Hadi : badtameezi my tumari jaan leluuu how can you hug someone in front of me????
Amaira : Hadi kya bol rahey hooo !!! Does it even make sense...
BP : Hadi yaha kya mahol hai aur thum kya karrey hoo chup hojao.
Sameer and Hadi share a look .
Amaira sits near bade ammi and say mujey darr lagra maaa.
MB : nahi beta koi nai himmath walk beti ho naaa aaap.
Sameer gets water for amaira.
Sameer: have some water!!
Amaira say naaaahiii.
Hadi comes there takes the glass from his hand and make her drink water. And smirk at Sameer.
Hadi started patting amaira's back and consoling her.
Amaira's baba was shifted to icu again.
Sameer comes there and suggest everyone to return home .
Amaira : nooo iam not going kahin bhii
Hadi : yea my bhi yahan hoom with amaira and you man we know when to go and not.
Sameer ignores what hadi is saying and try to speak.
Sameer bent down on knees before amaira as she was sitting .
Sameer : listen i know you are worried but you are here since yesterday ... ur bade abbu and bade ammi they didnt even took rest.everyone here needs rest but they 'll only go if you take them to your home.
You trust me right am staying tonight its my duty shift you know very well.
I insist you please go hime have some rest.
BP : haa amaira beta ghar chal kar araam karlo toda . Hadi will stay here hum sab chale ghar.
Amaira nods.
Hadi : baba sab ghar jaarahey tho i will also be there with amaira??
Sameer : no worry unlcle anyhow he is in ICU no one is allowed to meet him so better even he goes along.
Everyone agrees they all come home.
Hadi : amaira amaira chalo food is here lets have it sab intezaar karr rahey hai .
Amaira : u go am coming.
MB : hadi beta ithne badey hogay hoo abhi tak gussey pe kaaabo karna nai sikha thum ne hospital me wo tamasha zarrooorath nahi tha.
BP : exactly weren't you acting like an idiot there.
Hadi : i know i feel sorry but i dont know why I reacted like that. What I know is my blood boils jab koi bhi amaira k uthne paas ho other than me.
Soon they all had little dinner and dispersed to there rooms.
Amaira was stopped by hadi and said aorry.
Amaira didnt pay him attention and headed to her room.
Hadi was walking back of amaira and shouting what is this behaviour ... my sorry keh raha hooma nd thum mujey ignore karrahi hoo.
Amaira signalled him shhh am ok call.
There she was dialing sameer to know about the progress.
Hadi got more irked and he threw the phone on ground.
Amaira : Hadi ye jo thum behave karrey ho naa .Iam not liking it and my jo pareshaan hoom ,fikarmandh hoom mere baba k liye tumari ye harkatey mujey aur stress derahi hai.
Please chup raho yaaa react math karo !!! Thats a request . I dont even have strenght even to argue back with you so please have some sleep.
Hadi : looks like london ka pani ka asar both haiii thum pe!!! Okk gd night firr tho.
Next day there Amaira's dad was consious and was doing pretty well.
Everyone thanked allah and amaira was tearyyy again . Out of happiness she was side hugging Hadi and crying.
Hania was teasing them oho lovebirds ...
After a week .......
It was all in well gd atmosphere there.
Sameer :All the reports came out well congratulations uncle.
Amaira : she stood beaide sameer and held his hand and conveyed her gratitude.
Everyone in room too were thanking him.
Amaira Baba : kaha tha na -sameer pe poora barosa tha mujey.
Sameer chuckles.
Sameer : okkk okkk maira am telling you ..uncle totally recover hotey hii i need a good party am telling you.
MB : bhai hum tho nikah ki dawath ka soch rahey haiii.
Hadi smiles at the word nikah and he wasn't aware of what actually happened in his absence.
Amaira hitched at the mention of nikah. She came out of the room.
Soon sameer was also out and was heading towards canteen.
Amaira stopped in mid and said need to talk samy.
They both were seated in canteen and there hadi comes.
Hadi : haan bhai kyaa baath cheeth horahi haii ...
Amaira : hadi i know u both know each other but let me introduce you both again. He is Hadi the one i talk about alottt my love and this is sameer my best friend. I really want you both to be on good talking terms and leave this cold war whats running in your brrains.
Sameer chuckle and say chalo bhai dosth k mohabbath. Hiiiii
Hadi was happy now with his mention as mohabbath and he also say hii and they shake hands drink coffee.
Amaira 's baba was discharged and hadi wanted them to shift them to gao so they were all heading back now.
At airport sameer came to sendoff them.
Amaira Baba: so sameer ill call sheik sahab once i recover.
Hadi stood there beside and was teasing hania.
Amaira knew what was coming but she knew she can explain it to Hadi.
Sameer : ok uncle aap pehle recover hojaye poori tarah firr baath karengey ye!
Amaira's Baba : koi nai baraath jaldi lekar aana hoga sameer .. i knw you both have to speak plss take her side and speak.
Hadi was confused.
Sameer and Amaira were heading little away while hadi was also moving along amaira.his chacha stopped hima nd said let them have there personal space.
And was saying hadi mashaallah nazar na lagey mere bachon ku.
Hadi was shocked and understood all the threads .
The journey was silent and  it was night everyone were resting.
There was a call from khan sahab to Hadi's dad where he was asking bhai sahab tho boliye kab aaarahey hai ghar. Hamein tho shakk tha bachon par aaj yakeen hogya.
Hadi's dad didnt understood it.
Hadi Dad: jii my kuch samja nii..
In call : zoya was saying hadi proposed her for marriage so thought of checking with you.
His dad spoke for few minutes on call and asked Hadi ye kya harkath thii??
Hadi : haan baba i wanna marry zoya aap log kal jakar rishta pakka kardey.
Amaira froze at his words.
MB : lekin thum aur amaira...
Hadi : maaa zoya!!zoya aur my thats it.
And he goes from there.
MM (amaira dad) : Mubarak ho bhai ye tho badi achi baath hiiii.
Everyone were just silent and didnt wanted to drag more.
Amaira and Hadi near pool side.
Amaira : ye kya harkath thi hadi ye kya hai tell me its some kind of prank
Hadi : baby doll na jo thumne suna hai wo sahi hai.I wanna get married to zoya we are together since so many days seee

I wanna get married to zoya we are together since so many days seee

We are made for eachother .
Amaira was sobbing ... pls hadi say ye jhoot haii.
Ye sach haiii ... prank tho hua hai tumarey saaath but ye sach hai and how did you even think we will have the same  wo bachpan  wala equation, u have grown up i have also,, but that day when u came beside and slept I just thought of teasing you for while but i dont know i just took it little far i guess.
but its quite serious zoya k ghar , so i cant pull it further.
Amaira try slapping Hadi he just hold her hand and say naaa naaa math karo  and yes feelings jyada hurt hogai ho tho am sorry .
Amaira rushes to her rooom and close herself hania was worried she was asking her to open the door but no she wasn't opening it.
Hania goes to hadi and say bhai aap both gandhey hoo i hate youu.
Even his parents were upset with him.
But Maa made sure she spoke with amaira and told her i know Hadi galath hai socho agar wo nai chahtha tho hum zabardasti bhi nai kar saktey and u are a woman now ignore him.
Amaira thought to return back.
Next day Hadi's parents met with zoya's parents and they all had a small intimate engagement ceremony.
It was like hell for Amaira to stay in same house where Hadi live she is returning back to
Complete her final semester while her dad is staying back which means she have to come back and face him again.