Koi haiii!!!

At dinner table..the atmosphere was quiet the heated one Amaira tried to ignore Hadi and he tried to avoid her which was noticed by everyone.
Once the dinner was done hania and Amaira decided to watch an horor movie, so they have settled in the hall with popcorns ,pillows, a blanket and started watching it.
Suddenly there was a scene and Hania tightly catches Amaira's shoulder and they hear a scream Boooooooooom!!!!!! Hania just jumped from the sofa while amaira clearly know that was Hadi trying to scare them.
Amaira: ye bachkani harkatey chod dho suadhar jaao warna koi nai milega Mr Hadi.
Hadi  to himself how dare she say koi nai milegi!!!
Hadi :Ooo hello Ms Amaira dundney ki bhi zaroorath nai haii ,,line hai pichey line.And let me tell you sorry break the news to you iam in a relationship already and i love her a lot..so kisi aur ka milna na milna i dont care. Samji!!!! And kisi ko mujse koi hopes hoo tho sorry i can't  help about it.
He says this and just goes from there.
Amaira coudn't take the fact that Hadi is in relation with someone else to make it more clear she looks at Hania, for which hania nods and say yea zoya madam!!!!
Amaira didn't understood it and went away to room saying chal neendh aari lets sleep.
Hania is also sleeping with Amaira on her bed.
Hania: Api i didnt get it then but now i know everything.
Kya bhai aur aap relation me tey??
Amaira : Noooooo who told you this !!!
Hania : you both were tooo close so i just thought.
Amaira : That was just a phase aisa kuch nai wisey Hadi is not my type.
Hania : do you have someone ??
Amaira : sojao haaanu am sleepy.
Hadi : why did i even said those words, usey pakka bura laga hogaa yaar. Sogai hogi kyaa??
(Beeep beep)
Zoya : Sogai kya??
Hadi : naaa trying to .
Zoya : kal miley??
Hadi : naaa kaaam hai.
Zoya : wo baba was asking me do I love someone,what should I say him?
Hadi : say the truth! Koi pasnadh hai kya.
Zoya : u know me better,, i was thinking to say your name??
Hadi : hahahah abhi abhi ghar me toofan chalraha hai mere yahan agar tumarey baba mere baba se baath karle thooo ,,aag bhi lag jayegi . Plsss dont do that.
Zoya : whats our equation?
Hadi :  nothing just friends who are compatible thats it.
Zoya : And suna hai Amaira aaai haii??
Hadi : wah bhai news ithna jaldi wahh wahh!!
Zoya : batao how is she?
Hadi : duffer type hogai hai, zuban ka tho poocho math kehnchi se bhi tezzz,, patha nai zeher lag rahi hai mujey tho..
While talking on phone he is climbing stairs and there he sees Amaira standing and talking on phone.
And she is looking damn hotttt. That night short and the oversized tshirt. Hayeeeee Hadi thu tho gaya rey!!!!!
Hadi : babe my karta hooom call byee.
Aur madam thum yahan iss time ??
Amaira : ye mera bhi ghar hai and my kabhi bhi kahan bhi, kisi waqth bhi reh sakthi hoom.
And then again was talking on call...
Hadi just sat on the corner and started taking his pough...
Amaira sees that he is staring at her while smoking and that look was very wierd.
Amaira : ok ill call you later.
Hadi : ek baath bolum ,,, those thighs of you are making me mad.
Amaira : kyaaaa
Hadi : kissey ye time par wo bhi sabse chupkar baath karr rahi hooo...
Amaira also wanted to make it clear she wasn't waiting for him all these years, so she made a statement - ooo thats someone mere chahne waley!!!
Hadi came closer to Amaira and gave her a okkk wala look and said avoid wearing such clothes room k bahar ,, mulazim hotey hai naaa.
Amaira nods and then they both go to their rooms.
Unable to sleep amaira goes towards Hadi's room and knocks but the door was open.
She gets into the bed and sleep beside him
Hadi knows it who was that he just pulls her closer and say sorry meri jaaan.
Amaira was sobbing.
He hold her more closely and let her cry.
And they both slept talking to eachothet like how badly they missed eachother.
Earlymorning Hadi woke up and was just staring at his girl suddenly he hears some footsteps approaching the door.
Amaira utooo koii haiiii!!!!