Epilogue

So they were married and it was there wedding night.
Hadi was fullon excited and was waiting for his Amaira.
Its been so much time but she hasn't come in, so he thought of looking for her.
Here Amaira was sitting in Hania's room and she they were happily chattering.
Hadi - Madam Amaira kya aapko nai lagtha aapka shohar apka intezaar kar raha hoga.
Hania - Bhaiyu aaap ab appi k shohar bann gaye that doesn't mean aap hamey yuu disturb karengey.
Hadi - pehley tho thum ye appi bolna bandh karo and start calling her bhabhi.( here he stare at Amaira and blushes).
And disturb tho madam thum kar rahi hoo its our wedding night and Ammu chalo lets go .( he held Amaira's hand and pulled her).
Hania- nooooo she is not coming with you,,, I have decided to make you jiju because she will remain my appi and aaap jiju jaaao yahan se mere appi ko headache hai and she is upset with you and my bhi.
Hadi - arey kya hai ye drama ... Ammu baby chalo naa arey sorry tho 1000 dhafa keh chuka hoom .
Amaira - hanu keh dho iney ... how dare he bought me here and wo sameer ki dulhan wala ghungatt bhi apne haatho se pehnaya thaa. I wass sobbing still he was left me at that venue .
Hania - Exactly i was also sobbing appi ... u dont know but I tho had a plan to kidnap sameer .
Hadi and Amaira stared at Her like really!!!
Hadi - guys guys am sorry am sorry.... Can I add a little twist nowww???? Sab ko yu lag raha hai I didn't do anything but The great Hadi .........miney naaaa wooo pehle bolo ki dono secret rakhoge ye baath.!!!
Hania- pehle bolo tho....
Hadi - Amaira ko wahan venue par chodkarrr ,,,I did a vedio call to chacha jaan ... with a poison bottle and told him agar mujey kuch bhi hua clearly letter likh kar jaa raha hoom aaap ka naam .
And he told me nooo noooo amaira teri !!! And baakhi ka u know.
Hania - whatttttt!!!!
Amaira - buss jhoot bhi na bolo ,,,, u dropped me out of your room that night.
Hadi - wo tho mujey yakeen nahi tha ki meri
Dhamki se sach me chacha jaan darr jaingey..
Amaira - so u were bluffing!!!
Hadi - I told u ... u were mine and i believd in allah marr jata tho aaj yahan naaa hotha.
Amaira stops him by keeping her palm on his mouth.
Then they share a eye lock. Slowly hadi bends down and lift her bridal style and say chaley ??
She blushes and nods.
Hania - Jiju toda slowlyyyy ....
Hadi ignores her !!
Once they are in room he brings her down lock the door and ask her .... Ijazath haiii??
Amaira - pehle ye pins nikaaalo hadi sarr dardh dera haiii??
Hadi - haa haa pins tho nikaalni haii .. and then
he starts removing pins thinking they might be 1 or 2 but they were manyy...
Hadi - ye kya my sari raath Pins nikaaaltha rahum.
Amiara - kisi ko tho nikaalni thi...
They were very much happy being each others comfort .

Hadi and uski Amaira.

Guysssss my bhi hooom inki HANU.