Chapter VIII

𝙽𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊

Nillia pov:

It's been two days ever since Alice apprised me of what she and her family were, not like I didn't knew already.

School wasn't as boring as it used to be before, since I could finally talk to girl I loved - leaving out the part were we both would end up being hurt.

Our staring contest at lunch would be more appreciated, sharing a few smiles from time to time. The chair next to me in class, is no longer occupied with some random students.

My mate has been making these two days of school the best so far.

I got a chance to get to know her more. The out coming of that was just me falling harder and harder with each moment passing by.

Not to mention that Bella and Edward have been acting a whole lot differently with each other as well.

The two of them finally getting along was like the treaty of vampires and werewolves.

Today I was invited over, which I obviously did not decline, being happy to spend even more time with my mate.

I did my make up and put my regular lipstick on before I left the house. With my speed of driving, did it barely take me five minutes to arrive at the Cullen house.

Before I could even get out of my truck, the front door opened, Alice storming out of the house in vampire speed. "I already heard you coming" She told me, a proud look on her face as I could only giggle at her cuteness.

"Is that so miss Cullen?" I smirked at her, gladly accepting the hand she offered me. "Duh I'm a vampire" We both started laughing and walked in.

"Bella's coming over today" She informed me. But that wasn't just a side info. "Bella knows?" I asked shocked. Although I considered that if from the second they tell me, it would only take a matter of time until they fill her in too.

"Yes he told her yesterday, I actually think they're official now" I put my hands over my mouth as I gasped. "That went fast" I mumbled.

"Hello darling" Esme greeted me once I set foot into the living room. "I'm making Italiano for you and Bella"

I actually came here today with the intention to announce my immortality to them, but if Bella will be here soon, I'll have to let it wait.

"Ohh sounds good, can I help?" That would be a thing I'd rather forbid myself if I was her. I do not know how to cook. "No need hun, we're almost finished" I nodded and sat down on the couch with Alice doing the same.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asked, nervous regarding to everything dangerous that could happen with a human being in a house full of vampires- again. "Her name is Bella" Emmett grinned stupidly.