Chapter XV

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖

Nillia pov:

It's been one week since everything happened. Alice has been helping me to go through the death of my sister a lot and as far as I can remember she hadn't let me slip out of her eyes for even one time. I'm glad though. She's wonderful and I'm getting better.

Bella was finally released from the hospital. Her cover story that was reported to everyone was that she fell down some stairs and out a window or whatever crossed Carlisle's mind.

I am indeed very happy for her that she was announced well enough to go home earlier than she initially should, since today evening will occur probably the most important thing of a teenage girl's life, and I wouldn't wish for her to miss that.

My fingers tapped on the wooden material as I stood by the stairs, waiting for the pixie to come down so we could finally go. "Alice" I called her - no response. Instead, the stairs squeaked as she was running them down in her vampire speed. The girl stopped right in front of me, flashing her white teeth at me. "Baby you look beautiful" I gasped and pulled her in a hug.

Esme who was watching us from the kitchen smiled at us before turning around so her back was facing us. "You look so hot, you know that that's what I wanted to say" She gasped and lightly smacked my head. "Still heard it" Esme groaned, leaving the room now completely.

I pulled away from the hug and held her shoulders, looking her up and down. She wore a black dress, that ended just above her knees. "Well, you don't look so bad yourself miss Aiello" Her grin not leaving her cute face when she cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"Ready to be the two hottest there?" I held my arm out for her as she laughed along with me. "Was born ready to be the hottest" She shrugged it off with a confident smile. I rolled my eyes, "At least you know it"

-

Alice's arm was linked with mine as we waited in line by the entrance of where prom was taken place. Both of us smiled when a picture was being taken of us by a teacher. As we entered we immediately spotted Edward and Bella, glaring at us. "Hey Bells, Edward" I nodded at Edward after I hugged my best friend.

"You look stunning girlll" I complemented, glancing at the slightly familiar dress. "Thanks to your girl, she lend me the dress" I looked at Alice who held a proud grin on her face "Sure did"

"Well, we better leave you two now, wouldn't want us to be the ones who'll ruin your evening" Edward smirked, not caring a single bit what impact he has on his sister, only desiring for me to feel bad.

I sighed, wrapping my arm around my mate's waist. "You think he knows?" I frowned at her question, "What?" Her eyes intentionally scanned around the room, taking in every detail before she leaned down to my ear.