-CHAPTER 1 : introduction-

john lennon was a ordinary 17 year old boy, who loved music and things which parents called phases. he had plenty of friends and ofcourse a lovely house hold, but all of the lovely things changed...it went down hill on one particular night of a party.

he was enjoying the night with his mates, getting so drunk that he couldn't remember his own name which was hilarious, thats when things lost its own direction. he was making his way home alone just thinking it would be one ordinary night of walking home, waiting for the scolding from his auntie mimi, just as he turned the corner he fell.

SLAM.

he hit the concrete hard. not knowing what to do he was lifted by the collar to meet a well structured face. stu sutcliffes...he disliked him very much, to the point he gone insane.

"hey lovely" stu grinned.

"gahh...what you want." he grimaced at the line.

"oh y'know.." he licked his lips.

"fuck off!" john luckily got out of his grip.

"thats not a nice word...especially when im around lennon" he kept grinning which made john uneasy.

"but really what do you want stu.." john said feeling uneasy.

"i want you lenny" stu gave an evil look.

"what the fuck stu, y'know we ain't a thing anymore..plu u were the one who left me" john spat.

"and that was a mistake...i miss you"

"i gotta go home..."

"and leave me here? no way" and with that stu pinned john on the near by wall.

"stu let go of me!"

"not without this..." then stu smacked his own lips towards johns.

"mmhgg" john whined.

stu was surprisingly stronger then him. john wasn't having it at all...he just wanted to go home and end the day. but ofcourse he couldn't, not with stu around wanting him sexually.

"mmm i miss that taste" stu licked his lips.

john tried to hold in his tears but failed miserably.

"aww my baby is crying...do you need a bottle?" stu laughed.

"i just want to go home! i hate...YOU!" john pushed him with all his strength.

luckily he managed to escape from him. he ran so long he didn't know where he was going, but at some point he had to stop so he did.
he was gasping for air meanwhile leaning on the wall. he cried and cried till he felt tired.

he slowly made his way home knowing he was gonna be in big trouble. he couldn't tell mimi why tho, he knew he would be in more trouble.

he entered the house to met mimi sitting in her arm chair.

"well...care to explain why you are here PAST 11?" she dropped her book.

"m'sorry mimi i just forgot the time.."

"you smell of alcohol! go wash up and hit the bed" she sighed not wanting to yell at this time.

he just nodded and made his way up. did whatever he was told too.

{pauls side}

paul started packing up his stuff, ready to move to the place he really didn't want to go to...liverpool.

he thought the place seemed old. which he loved but too old, he was excited about making new friends and going into a new school. it always lit him up when he got to learn something new.

"cmon paul we gotta atleast get there early" jim called.

"alr da' ill be down right away" paul answered.

he came downstairs with the last bit of his luggage, he was ready to start over.

they packed up the car, it was there last trip with the last bit of stuff. paul couldn't wait to finally settle in the place and sleep.

-time skip-

they got to liverpool about 10 pm. took a little stroll around before heading to the house..the new house without any spirit of mary.

they unpacked the car and made there way inside of the place.

"alright boys, you can either unpack now or the morning." jim said.

"ima do it in the morning, im quite tired" paul said.

"same here" mike said with a yawn.

"ah okay go get some sleep, goodnight"

"goodnight da' if you need anything ill be in me room" paul smiled softly.

he made his way to his new room, closed the door to the entrance of it making his way to his bed, he fixed it before laying down.

he thought about how he would fit in with some people, he shook those thoughts away and let his mind rest..

-TBC-

{ik rough start but its always gonna be like this 😭}