-CHAPTER 6: who's he?-

{previously}

"who's he?" john questioned.

wondering who this short man is, never ever met once in his life time nor would he want to interfere with.

"thats richard, tho we call him ringo" paul stood up to greet them both.

"this is john btw" paul scratched his neck.

"well its nice meeting you john" ringo smiled while holding his hand out.

"same with you..ringo" he shook his hand.

"welp ima head to the shower, ill see you guys in a bit" ringo said while he spun on his heel.

later when ringo left, both paul and john decided they should prepare a meal for them all.
most of the job is from paul, since john would just be told to sit down and be patient.
barely help from john, which he still considers himself helping just by looking good see if the food is looking great.

"cmon paul, you gotta stir the pot" john pointed.

"yeah, i think i noticed that john" paul then started stirring the pot.

"mhmm okay" john rolled his eyes.

"if you the master chef, why don't you take over" paul turned fo face john, giving him an annoyed smile.

john looked down and thought for a minute, then he stood up and made his way towards paul. "i will" saying while he took the wooden spoon from his hands.

paul shrugged and went to go check up on ringo, since he hasn't come back down in awhile.

yet john just stood there cooking, he really didn't plan on cooking for a man he is desperate for and another dude rings? nah don't care for that bloke.

he came to fuck the lad, but no chance since ring guy was fucking around here. he just needed some time to figure out how he is gonna own him.

before he could think more both paul and ringo came back from where ever they both were.

"hey guyss" john forced a smile.

"ello john" ringo said,

"oh john, rich will be staying over the night...so yeah" paul explained.

"so? its not my house and i don't mind" john replied.

"ah..right sorry" paul turned to face ringo.

"well, when im finished up here ill call the both of you" john prepared to start cooking again.

"oh alright, cmon rich" they both then made their way towards living room leaving john alone. with his thoughts, horrible thoughts, john couldn't stop thinking of the things he could do with paul alone but he just can't.

not with rings here at least, he needed to feel his touch..his lips on his own, just the warmth of his smooth baby skin against his own after a session.

he couldn't even focus on his cooking, thats when he turned it off and moved it to the other side of the stove not wanting to ruin the food.

not seriously but mentally going insane throughout his mind, he began sweating madly. thats when he bolted.

"p-paul could you take over..i need t-to go for a walk im not doing well" he darted out the door without getting an answer from paul nor ringo.

he couldn't think straight that he didn't even know which way he was running too, he just need some air all he wanted was to breathe.

eventually he slowed down his pace and sat down on a bench, he couldn't think about the recent thoughts. he really is regretting what he has said, maybe its too soon.