-CHAPTER 4 : isn't he lovely-

{previously}

{johns pov}

john began to sprint home, not wanting to see paul with another man...who could be anyone but yet it still hurt his guts to even see one little sight.

he slowed down to catch his breathe, just realizing he is running the opposite way from his home. so again he turned around and slowly made his way back.
not bothering to look up but keeping his eyes on his feet.

kicking rocks on the way, but right as he was about to lift his head up he bumped into someone.

"oh fuck im sor- wait john?" the unknown person asked.

john looked up. surprised to find paul alone down a dark alleyway.

"paul? what are you doing here?" john asked pretty serious.

"oh i seen you running down here...so i followed.." he said sounding guilty.

"oh paulie...you could have gotten hurt yknow" john said softly.

"i know...but you looked sad or angry i don't know it just worried me" he pouted.

john smiled slightly. "im fine luv..well now that you are here im great"

paul smiled. oh he looked so cute when his nose scrunched up when he smiled or giggled.

"well...maybe you would like to come to mine??" paul asked.

"for what really?"

"oh for a cup of tea or maybe a movie?" paul smiled.

"i would love too, i got nothing in my schedule anyways" he said. and yes he did have his schedule full but he could make room for his one and only..

"great! cmon then lets go" he started to walk back to the road.

john and him walked in silence, not a bad silence it was a good silence.

being next to paul was a great feeling, one thing john thought about was sex but with paul he could finally think of love. yes he may be obsessed with paul, he would do anything for this man but paul gave him such a feeling that he can't express.

his thoughts broke when paul tapped his shoulder.

"you okay john?" he asked worried.

"yeah im okay thanks"

"thats good, but you stopping is a good thing. we just got to my car" he smiled.

they got into paul's vehicle, as paul was about to leave the parking area john began to play with the radio.

"uhm john? mind turning it down a bit. i can't focus when there is loud sounds" paul asked.

"oh ofcourse" john turned down the volume and focused on the road ahead of him.

{time skip: at paul's house}

{paul's pov}

as i began to pull into my driveway, i could feel the tension that john was creating. it wasn't sexual but it felt very desperate.

"john, we should head inside yeah?" he said.

"oh yeah of course" john replied.

they both got out of his vehicle, as they were making their way inside he felt a tug on his shirt. just to of course find john there. who else?

"i was thinking...maybe could i stay over the night? just...yknow" he asked shyly.

"oh yes i don't mind, its good to have some company here anyways" he said smiling

john just smiled at him.

they got into paul's rather huge house, john seemed surprised on how big it was. not expecting him to be this rich?

"wow...this place is huge" he looked around.

"yeah..it is, i only bought this place because i was expecting more ppl to stay yknow, but i guess not. just servers" he chuckled.

"is it lonely here?"

"oh yes it is, it only got more lonely when my ex left. her name was jane" he smiled small.

"oh..im sorry" he looked into paul's sad eyes.

"its fine, lets get on a different subject yea?" he started making his way to the kitchen.

"oh sure" john said following paul.

paul made his way to the cupboard to find snacks for the movie, or if they preferred tea.

"would you like any snacks john? or would you prefer tea alone?" he turned his head to face john.

"oh tea would be fine luv" he smiled.

that made paul heat up, he just nodded and grabbed tea bags. before filling up the teapot to boil the water.

"oh john? would you like to choose the movie while i prepare the tea?"

"yeah sure" john said as he made his way to the living room.

paul was now alone in the kitchen, no sounds of john breathing or kicking his feet around. just hearing the water boil.

he then grabbed two clean cups, pouring the boiling water into the cups then adding the tea bags.

{after making the tea (im to lazy to finish)}

paul made his way to john, who was on the couch already watching the movie.

"what did i miss?" he laughed.

"not much really" john smiled.

"oh heres your tea" he handed the tea to john.

"thanks luv" he took a sip of his tea.

paul smiled at those words, he never felt this way with a bloke...if it was john then of course this is the best feeling.

{johns pov}

isn't he lovely...paul is the most sweetest person Ive ever met, he has the cutest baby face, those perfect plumped lips, his gorgeous eyes...his lashes are so long like a birds. he is just so perfect...with a perfect body..

i was interrupted by a angelic voice.

"john..you okay? you have been staring at me for awhile now..." paul said while his lips were parted.

john had no words besides having the urge to kissing him but he couldn't.

"yea..im just tired you see" he said.

"that explains it...cmon ill show you where the guest room is" paul hopped up and holding his hand out for john.

which john gladly took into his own, they both ran upstairs to the guest room that john would be staying in for the night.

"so here it is, there is a bathroom on the right next to the closet, and a nice big bed for you" he smiled.

"thank you so much paul, this is really nice" john looked around.

"im glad you like it, and you could stay how long you would like since no one hardly comes here" he straightened his posture.

"oh thanks again paul, im very grateful for this" he walked up to paul.

"your welcome john, and ill be heading go bed now...so goodnight" he slowly closed the door.

he left john standing infront of the door, even tho john was tired he still want to be near paul. But for tonight i should get some rest.

i got business to do early in the morning, just the right day to meet a special someone..

****

FINALLY 😍 it took me awhile for finish this, im glad i finished it.
hope you enjoyed it if not then don't say anything, it was giving fluff...anyways have a good day or afternoon.