-CHAPTER 2: midnight special-

-it was the year of 1962.
paul graduated school, he went to college early to become a police officer which he became successfully. he has been solving crimes for awhile since he just got in, he delt with plenty of deaths yet what was coming next was the worst one he had seen...stay toon for the backstory..-

{johns side}

this midnight was quite special...
i knew what was coming. and my hopes are its gonna work as i planned it.

it was a full moon..its beautiful just sitting in the park waiting for my loved one, he will definitely love my surprise.

about 10 minutes have passed
he's here...stuart.

oh just to see his blood dripping down from his neck.

john grew a wide smile on his face when he noticed the man making his way towards him.

he was quite excited that he laughed loud enough for stu to look in his direction.

"j-john? is that u mate?" stu asked rather confused.

"ohh~ hey stu, i was expecting u" he smiled wider.

"really? thats weird...u okay? u seem off"

"im fine! what kind of question was that" he tilted his head slowing making his way towards stu.

"uhh man i don't know what drugs you took but your freaking me out" stu shooked.

"its fine...it won't hurt one bit" with that he punched in his chest, hard enough to make stu collapse.

"what the fuck john!!" he screamed.

"beauty is pain silly!"
he pulled a 6 inch knife out of his pocket.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"well...yknow its past your bed time? i think its time" he laughed.

"w-what..." he whispered.

"go to sleep..." he whispered back. with that he slit his throat open.

watching stu suffer made his heart leep in excitement. he loved how his fresh blood flows out his neck onto the pavement. it was a sight!

he dragged stu towards a tree to hang him up..it was a nice thing to do for the cops.

"oh they would live to see this!" he wrapped a rope around stu's neck. then after he climbed the tree and pulled stu up by the rope.

meanwhile he was tying it up. watching stu swing back and forth was fun.

"weee i see your having fun luv" he laughed.

he jumped down to watch his "friend" swing. ofcourse he knew the consequences if someone found out he was behind this, but leaving a nice note will be nice.

dear police,

it was past his bed time, so i gave him a favour. its best if he takes his nap!

go to sleep...

john <3

he thought the note was sweet.
he left it in stu's mouth before making his way back home. (apartment)

he needed his sleep too...or just to lay there basically.
before another day of gore...

{pauls side}

it was very early when i got a call from a stranger ofcourse, just to find out someone had been killed near my house.

"i think it was a fresh kill mate, he still had blood dripping.." the stranger told him in a shaky tone.