-CHAPTER 3 : the colour red-

{pauls pov, next morning}

i didn't know one beer could give you this big headache...or was it two?

he didn't know but he let the thought slide, however today was gonna be a relaxing day. he had the day off surprisingly.

he began to get up walking towards his wardrobe looking for a pair of clothes, he was gonna take a nice long bath he thought. he picked out a blue turtle neck and black trousers. and of course underwear, yet he didn't really care since no one was gonna see him in his comfort clothes.

while walking towards the bathroom he noticed some odd figure outside his window, even just by being upstairs he still noticed it. he got chills by seeing it but then he let it slide, it could be a tree or somewhat.

closing the door of the bathroom, he placed his clothes on the lid of the toilet seat then began to start running the bath but the strange figure still haunted his mind, yet he should be brave however he still didn't have the courage to go investigate. so he continued to do what he was craving for...which was the bath nothing more.

he decided to add bubbles before getting in, just to top it off. as he entered slowly in the bath the sigh of relief escaped from his mouth mostly a pleasant sound of the feeling of the nice steamy bath he just entered. that made him forget what was running through his mind.

yet again moments later he heard creaking sounds ever so slowly inside the house, he didn't think much of it since he forgot about the "tree" outside.
it sounded as if it was coming closer but again he didn't think much of it, could have been martha he thought.

but martha is outside he thought, he shook that thought away so he wouldn't get more paranoid. once the footsteps got closer they stopped outside the bathroom. thats when he froze in place, he didn't know what to think then. all he knew was he could die at any moment, just before he could even move he heard the voice.

"you in there paul?" george asked rather groggy.

he sighed. "yes..i am"

"sorry if i made a unexpected visit, i just missed that fridge of yours" he giggled.

"oh..you could have anything its just u scared me"

"once again im sorry, just hurry out i need to piss" he stated before storming towards the kitchen.

paul just chuckled in relief. later decided he would take that "long" bath tonight, he began to drain the water as he got out, he dried himself then began to put his clothing he picked out on. he was happy for george to be here even if he should be with ringo his boyfriend right now, ever since him and pattie split apart richard and him got closer then before you know it they are together. no one could separate those two besides my fridge.

he opened the door of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen to be greeted by george, who is eating atleast half of his food.

"i see your eating atleast 50% of my food, i sure hope richie is feeding you" he said.

"he is feeding me well paulie, its just you got more varietys of snacks" he smiled before taking a bite out of his biscuit.

that made paul laugh, he decided maybe george could just stay a tad longer.

he really didn't mind his company...since he was basically his little brother..

{johns pov, in the evening}

he walked towards the cafe he knew his beloved cynthia worked at

by that he entered the cafe, good thing no one was here. just her and me...alone.

"oh hey john" she smiled.

"hey lovely" he smiled.

"what brought u here?"

"oh yknow..." he winked.

she giggled shyly, "john...we aren't a thing anymore"

"oh thats not what i meant" he made his way slowly around the counter.

"ah okay...and your not aloud back here" she took a step back.

he ignored her and got closer, he already could smell the strong scent of blood, must be sweet tasting he thought.

"i was wondering...if you love the colour red..." he smiled widely.

"uhh...your scaring me john" she gulped.

"don't be afraid my love...you won't even feel a thing if you won't stop moving" his tone changed.

cynthia pushed passed john running towards the back.

"running isn't gonna get you anywhere cynthia!" he yelled chasing after her.

he stopped when he realized what he was doing, with that he fixed his posture and sighed.

"im sorry cyn...i don't know what has gotten into me" he gripped onto his knife walking slowly in the ever so big staff room.

he of course didn't know which way she ran off too but he started panicking, that he lost a bit of himself.

"cynthia i swear to fucking god if your not here ima kill your whole fucking family!" he snapped.

eventually he flipped a table over, as it hit the ground he heard movement in a nearby locker. he turned around to face it and while staying quiet to see if he isn't hallucinating. then again he began to hear trembling sounds which made him smile.

meanwhile walking towards the locker slow, he pulled out his knife to get ready.

he slammed his hand on the door before opening it to reveal his lovely cyn.

"i told you running wasn't gonna get you anywhere love" before she could even do anything he stabbed her multiple times in the stomach. hearing her delightful screams fade into gasping for air made his stomach flutter. then he slit a little hole on the back of her neck and hooked her back into the locker.

he closed the locker door, then ofcourse he wanted to leave another note.

so he wrote...

dear police,

she was being a naughty girl,
by making a horrible mistake...there is a surprise here for you<3

by your favourite,
john :)

he smiled at his note, and he taped it onto the door. feeling proud he left the cafe feeling confident...for nothing.

as he made his way home he stopped
in his tracks by a very familiar face...paul.
but he was with another guy?

that made johns blood boil, to the point he wanted to rip his organs out...he stopped himself. he took one last glance and started sprinting home. he didn't want to see this...

TBC...

yay another death. how wonderful 💀 i feel like writting gore is calming...thats bad. i was so focused writting this to the point i realized it 😭 no more spoilers BTW! if there is any mistakes let me know! anyways have a good day, afternoon or night! :)