0 | TRUE MATE

[  COMING SOON : look, I don't know where this plot is going. I don't have more than one chapter planned out and god knows if it'll go past that. but it's gonna be a chaotic comedy nightmare with slow updates. real slow updates bc my life is in shambles  ]

THE VIOLENT ONE SPEAKING.

ARO WAS POISED TO KILL, teeth bared and nearing the pale neck of Bella Swan, who had her eyes closed in fear, knowing this would be her end

ARO WAS POISED TO KILL, teeth bared and nearing the pale neck of Bella Swan, who had her eyes closed in fear, knowing this would be her end. She'd never see her father again. Her sister. Jacob. But at least she'd saved Edward and she could die knowing that.

"Wait!" Alice Cullen suddenly shouted, who was restrained by the guard named Demetri. "Bella will be one of us. I've seen it. I'll change her myself."

Bella slowly opened her eyes and looked at her friend curiously, wondering why the hell she'd only just now mentioned the vision. Why hadn't she said anything when Edward was on the brink of death at the hands of Felix, whose strength put Emmett to shame?

But there was a reason the psychic didn't want the first of three kings to see into her mind, to see every thought — every vision she'd had of late. The vision that had her convincing Bella to leave her dear sister behind in Forks in the first place.

As Aro beckoned Alice forward, she looked to Bella and whispered one sentence. "I'm sorry." Then she was removing the red leather glove covering her skin and showing Aro what he so desperately craved.

And he got it, the vision of an immortal Bella with golden eyes running through a forest with Edward at her side. But that wasn't the vision that his mind locked onto.

No, it was flashes of his future along with his brothers. Visions of them all with the same young and very human woman who seemed quite close with them all, and he knew exactly what she was to them upon seeing her. He'd seen her before in the back of Edward's mind but hardly any attention was paid to her.

Her leading Aro by his hand through the halls of the castle, unafraid to touch him freely like most everyone else was.

The girl brushing red paint along Caius' chin, making a horrible joke about it being the blood of his victims.

Marcus laughing with her in the library before ducking down to kiss her rosy cheeks. It nearly brought tears to Aro's eyes, who hadn't seen Marcus smile in centuries, and yet he looked so happy and content with this young woman who would become his entire world.

With their true mate.

Aro recoiled from Alice, his glare fixated on the young vampire who'd had the visions some time ago. "You would dare keep her from us?"

"What is it, brother?" Caius asked, sensing the shift in his brother's tone.

"It seems dear Alice has seen visions of our true mate, brother," Aro told him. In an instant, both Caius and Marcus were sitting up, far more interested in the trial than they had been. Caius gripped the arms of his throne to keep from attacking the psychic.