1

It was close to winter break you were tired but at least junior year of high school was over. Tests were over so you were walking with your friend around the school just like everyone else. Everyone felt free again instead of people studying they were outside playing or walking. Overall friend groups able to goof around not having to worry about anything.

"Come on Y/n let's go see them play basketball." Your friend Yumi says making you look at the basketball field seeing many people cheering, a big crowd cheering. "Are you sure you want to go you said you don't like basketball or is it because you want to see Jimin?" She covers her face and you hug her "Alright let's go then." She hugs you but she makes a quick stop at the vending machine to buy Jimin's favorite drink.

Jimin was the school's heartthrob but in general all his friends were. You remember talking to him every now and then and he was friendly too friendly but he'd apologize when he'd go overboard knowing you're going out with someone. Everyone knows you're dating the class president. You didn't like Jimin other than like a friend but you did like his orange hair. On the other case Yumi likes Jimin and he'd talk to her sometimes but he'd talk to everyone. He didn't really do relationships as he only focused on basketball and maintaining good grades.

He's slowly becoming loose and enjoying himself so who knew what could happen he was really unexpected. While Yumi was fighting with the vending machine someone back hugs you making you smile. "Why are you standing here alone?" You turn around and he kisses your cheek. You look up at him "I'm just waiting for Yumi we are about to head to the basketball field to see the game. Want to come with us?"

Yumi squeals making him smile and you remove his hands from your waist "Omg yes Si-eun come join us!" She says and you hold his hand convincing him. "Alright come on let's go." He says and you three walk there while Yumi talked about her plan in being able to talk to Jimin. It was really challenging to talk to him unless they were in class because during the field everyone was trying to get his attention.

You and Si-eun have been dating for about 11 months almost a year and it's been really great. Si-eun didn't really want to go see the game due to not being good friends with Jimin and Jimin's best friend. To Si-eun they both were the good for nothings. The thing was Si-eun has the superior mentality which he changed a bit since you straight up told him before going out that if he didn't change it wasn't happening so now it was less. His narcissistic side wouldn't show as much.

Even dating you made him feel better than everyone since you are very smart. You two were the smart duo in everyone's eyes. The feud between Jimin and Si-eun is unknown but now you three were watching them play as Yumi screamed her lungs out like the other girls making you laugh. Seeing her happy made you happy. Jimin noticed you and waves at you which you wave back making Si-eun roll his eyes and he holds your hand. Jimin's best friend Yoongi witnessed everything and wonder what was his deal.

Jimin waves at Yumi as well and when he looks away Yumi clings onto you. "Omg he waved at me! I can die happily!" Si-eun scoffs "Yumi don't be dramatic now." You let go of his hand and glare at him then face the game. He knew he fucked up Yumi stops cheering until you smile at her "Come on let's cheer or else Jimin won't hear you!" You both scream and Yoongi faces you two and sees Jimin laughing finding you two cute. Si-eun walked away to calm down and clearly upset to bring down your friend. Despite Yumi not liking him it was clear now that he treats her bad enough for you to notice that. He was mad to mess up like that and was anxious about what if Yumi convinces you to break up with him. He'll lose everything and that's his biggest fear.

During break time Jimin runs to Yoongi and convinced him to go to you guys. The crowd of girls surrounded them disappointing Yumi that today he wouldn't get her drink again. You cheer her up when her eyes widened making you look back and see Jimin behind you. "Hi you two I thought you guys wouldn't make it?"

Yumi hands him the drink which he takes and thanks her before drinking it. "We wouldn't miss your game." She says while you agree with her and you look over to his friend who was very quiet you two never really talked but you hand him a water bottle. As he was about to grab it Si-eun comes and takes it from your hand and drinks it.

"Are you trying to get at my girlfriend?" You sigh and apologize "Ignore him...I'm sorry about that Yoongi here I have this orange juice." He wasn't taking it so you grab his hand and place it on his hand. "Si-eun you should calm down..." Jimin says and he snaps. "What your best friend can't talk for himself and you Y/n why are you insisting in giving him a drink that you even touched his hand."

You didn't like the attention so you tried to take him somewhere to talk but he yanks your hand away basically telling you to say whatever you have to say out loud. "Si-eun what the fuck is wrong with you? You're acting like if you don't know that I always help my classmates." He gets even more furious when Yoongi takes a sip of the juice you gave him. "Thank you Y/n it's delicious." Yoongi says and you smile a bit then Si-eun tries to lunge at him and he pushes you grabbing Yoongi's shirt. Jimin quickly pushes Si-eun away from Yoongi setting him free and Yoongi helps you up along with Yumi.

"You okay?" He asks and you nod never in your life have you been treated this way not even your brother ever pushed you. Si-eun couldn't believe Yoongi was still touching you he didn't even react to pushing you. In his eyes that's what it looked like when in reality Yoongi was just wiping the dirt off your knees while Yumi wiped your skirt. Jimin tried his best to calm him down while everyone was so invested but then ran to get a teacher.

Si-eun tried to move Yoongi away from you but Yoongi didn't budge and just faced him. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" He says making Yoongi smirk. Jimin and Yoongi were complete opposites Yoongi likes initiating things he enjoyed it while Jimin likes resolving things. Yoongi whispers in his ear "What girlfriend she'll break up with you...you now. Looking at her up close she's really pretty...too bad you two didn't last long. Also I'm not the one who's cheating on her also did you cause all this to not get caught. What if I just tell her..."

Your eyes widened seeing Si-eun punch Yoongi making you wonder what he said that it led to them fighting. Jimin tried his best to break it up but he wasn't successful. The teachers came and separated them and you see Si-eun clearly mad and bleeding from his lip and nose while Yoongi was smirking the whole time making you wonder if he's enjoying this whole thing. He looked nice and shy but clearly he's not.

__________________________________

New story I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you for the support!