32

After a few weeks you and Yoongi hung out every other day. Eventually he gifted you a gift as a welcome back which was a necklace. It was a beautiful guitar pick necklace with a flower in the middle. He had one similar to it so you both wore it all the time. It was to the point you were wanting to ask him out if he wasn't going to do it.

You got a call from Nara saying she wanted to meet you so you did go and see her to hopefully put an end to this. You get to the cafe and see her there sitting. You walk over and take a seat. She takes a good look at you and how can Yoongi not drool over you when you are drop dead gorgeous. Not only that you were really nice which annoyed her she'd expected you to fight her over Yoongi but you were not like that. Well not anymore because you did beat up someone in school.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" You ask and she was happy you actually showed up. "You and Yoongi are not seeing each other right?" You smile "Um I don't think that's any of your business now. If that's it then I guess we're done" she stops you "No please just listen to me." You nod and sit back waiting for her to speak. She notices your necklace it's the same as Yoongi's. She's seen him wearing it at work recently.

"I really love Yoongi please let him go." You can understand her but at the same time he's the one who decides. "Nara I'm not holding him back I don't understand what went on between you two but clearly he has finished it didn't he? He also didn't finish it now it's been years hasn't it? Nara I'm really sorry but it's up to him not me. So please stop it with the threats or I'll take actions against you. I'll take my leave now."

You met with Yoongi at a park. You both sat down observing nature and the children playing. You think of your niece but she's abroad with her family enjoying vacation. "I met up with Nara today." He turns to face you looking worried and checks you to make sure she didn't do anything. "Did she hurt you or anything?"

"What no? But I have a question for you?" He nods "Yes what is it?" All you hoped was for him to not get mad. "How did we end up like this? Why did you go back to your old habits?"

He himself didn't know he was just so mad when you told him you'd leave and he regretted it but then used his old habits as coping mechanisms to forget you. "Y/n I just didn't know how to handle our break up. We were young still getting ready for life."

"Why didn't you stop me? You just let it go. Did you even really love me?" His eyes got dark while yours got watery "Watch what you say. How can you ask me that of course I did and how can I stop you when you had decided everything yourself. Not only that but you never answered my calls neither Yumi's nor Jimin's you shut us all off. So why couldn't I do the same huh. Just because I coped differently I get it sleeping with people and messing with their feelings is wrong but..."

"Yoongi I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that." He clears his throat and his gaze was cold "My day was going well Y/n but now it's not I'll see you some other time okay. Let's go I'll take you home." The car ride was quiet and you were upset with yourself why were you always ruining everything. You got off and he leaves making you feel horrible.

Just when things were slowly getting better now they are not. All you were trying to do was communicate with him more but probably you shouldn't have brought the past. It was hard on you both. You lay in your bed and start crying making Honey lay beside you.

You fall sleep with all the crying you did but your phone ringing wakes you up. "Hi is this Y/n? I'm calling because Yoongi I guess your boyfriend he's knocked out the bar. I called you since you're the only contact on his phone. I'll send you the address so you can pick him up."

"Okay thank I'll be right there" you look down at yourself with your short gown certainly you couldn't go out like that. You quickly put on some sweats and a big shirt and put your shoes on running out. The elevator took long so you went down the stairs and eventually go to the parking lot and drove to the bar.

Once getting there you go in and see Yoongi passed out on the table with the bartender. "Hi I'm Y/n" he smiles "Here are your boyfriend's things do you need help taking him out?" Yoongi hears your voice and sits up and starts hugging you. He kept on mumbling and you hold onto him "I got it thank you!"

"Come on Yoongi help me okay I can't carry you myself." He hums and he stands up walking well all you had to do was guide him. You put him in the car and drive to your place since you didn't know where his place was at. After you get there you both got on the elevator and he was still holding onto you like a koala. You walk to your door and open it taking him in. You open your bedroom door and place him on the bed exhausted since he was actually heavy. You laugh at how he laid there flat like a star and you push his hair aside.

"Yoongi I thought you changed." He sits up out of nowhere and open his eyes but he was squinting trying to look at you better. "Y/n I'm really sorry. Please take me back. Let's try again. I can't stop thinking about you. Every time I close my eyes you always appear." He starts leaning in and you almost kiss him but remember he's drunk. You look away for him to kiss your cheek and he lays back down knocking out.

Honey jumps on the bed and smells him. He meows than lays beside him. "Oh you like him Honey? I do too but let's let him sleep come on my good boy." You carry him out and sit on the couch watching tv. Around 3 in the morning Yoongi wakes up feeling sober and didn't recognize the place so he stood up feeling horrible. "Oh please don't tell me I did something stupid" he exits the room and sees you asleep on the couch.

He looks over to see your cat asleep with you too. "You must be Honey" he pets him and your cat purrs. He picks you up carrying you to your room and lays you on the bed. "Just stay Yoongi" you mumble and he lays beside you. You hug him making him hug you back.