30

After you drop off Minho you get a phone call to which you answer. "What? What did he do?" Minho turns around and runs to you asking what happened. "I'll be there in a few minutes." You look at Minho "Go in it's late I have to go get your brother."

"Did something happen to him?" You sigh "He's detained apparently for framing Si-eun which I doubt it's true. I'll bring him back okay just go in I'll see you later." You start driving not believing you're speeding but get there within minutes. Once you get there you go in and see Yoongi locked up in a cell. You approach him and he smiles as if it's some kind of joke "You came!" You scoff "Why are you so excited? What the hell did you get yourself into?"

"Y/n I swear I didn't do anything." You look over to see Nara stop smiling coming out of her office when she sees you. "Y/n what are you doing here?" She asks and you smile "I'm Min Yoongi's lawyer. I would like to know why my client is in that cell."

Another officer tells you to calm down which you do and sit down as they start speaking explaining what happened. "Okay but how is there a warrant when there's no evidence that Yoongi framed him? All he did was arrest Si-eun based on orders so when did he have time to actually frame him?" You ask upsetting Nara she didn't like you meddling in.

"Y/n you just moved here what do you know? You don't know nothing after all Yoongi never liked Si-eun." Nara says and you nod "Do you know why he does or does not like him?" She stays quiet and Yoongi was calm enjoying everything. You were there since the beginning she wasn't she doesn't even know that Si-eun is your ex.

After all Yoongi always found you really attractive when you were mad. Nara sees him deeply staring at you which she did not like. You were exhausted and just get to the point "Nara let's get this straight you created this mess didn't you just because Yoongi doesn't want to be with you." You say and it all got quiet. The officers look at Nara making her scoff. "What no?" You stand up done with everything "He's innocent release him you can arrest him after evidence has been found." You lastly say.

"Who says we'll listen to you?" You smile seeing the chief of police come out and opens the cell for Yoongi to come out. "Of course you will you falsely accused and innocent citizen and got your dad the chief of police to sign the warrant which is illegal. So what do you plan on doing Yoongi?" You ask looking at him knowing he could ruin their lives and Nara starts apologizing.

"I'll let this go" he tells them and you nod "Well good night everyone we'll get going" you and Yoongi walk out of there while everyone was still shocked that the chief of police was Nara's father. "Wow Y/n you're amazing." You unlock your car door "Why do you always cause trouble?" He shrugged "I really didn't mean to this time but you came to help me. You should know by now I'm unexpected."

"You're lucky Minho knows things as well." He agreed with you "Yeah I didn't even know her dad was the chief but it's all over you're not mad right?" He reaches to hold your hand and you yank it away "Just get in Minho is waiting for you all worried before I leave you here stranded." He quickly gets in making you laugh. While you drove it took you a while to get to his mom's house now that you were going by the speed limit.

"If Nara tries to do something to me I swear I'll kill you Yoongi." He chuckles "Don't worry I think you taught her a lesson tonight hopefully she also leaves me alone." You get to Minho's place and you knock on the door. His mother opens the door and you both go in. She immediately hugs you then starts smacking Yoongi. "What the hell did you get yourself into?" He winces in pain "Y/n you're my lawyer help me" you cover your eyes and walk away. Minho hugs you "Thanks once again Y/n."

"You're welcome. What are you doing up it's late go to sleep everything is fine now." He nods and runs to his room to sleep. You hug his mother again "Oh Y/n my dear how are you? I'm sorry this trouble maker keeps on getting into trouble."

"I'm okay you should sleep as well he's here now." She agrees with you "Yeah I should sleep you too dear. Sleep in Yoongi's room since it's a guest room now and he'll sleep in the living room for causing trouble." He gasps "What?" She glares at him making you laugh and she leaves.

"That's what you get after all your mom loves me more." You head to his room and it looked them same and your eyes get watery as all the memories came back. You get out the room and Yoongi sits up from the couch "Hey Y/n are you okay?" You look at him "Um I'll head home Honey is alone." You start putting on your heels when he stops you "Just stay tonight okay I'm sure Honey is fine. Why are you crying? Is Nara bothering you?"

He wipes your tears making you miss what you had but you know he doesn't at all. Or does he? His eyes were saying something else he cups your face and you move his hands. "Um I'm fine I don't know what happened I'll stay then. I just miss Honey. Nara isn't bothering me why would she?" He shakes his head "Come on it's late you should sleep okay" he takes your hand and walks you to his room. He walks over to his bed and removes the covers and pats the bed. "Go on it's ready for you." You nod but then stand back up "I'll sleep in the living room you sleep here." You say making him sigh.

"Y/n why are you so stubborn just sit back down." You weren't ready for him to yell at you but did sit down. "Yoongi did you just yell at me?" He groans and smacked his forehead "No I didn't. I mean I did but I didn't mean to you are just so...stubborn."

You laugh making him laugh as well he thought you were serious "Just sleep here too okay. It's cold in the living room." He couldn't believe what he just heard and you pat the bed beside you. He slowly sits down on the bed beside you literally giggling inside his head. He sees you still sitting up not laying down worrying him. "Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"It's not that I just..." he looks at your clothes remembering you like sleeping in loose outfits. "You can wear some of my clothes feel free to take anything." You get up excited and he lays down hiding his face under the covers. He hears you come out and peaks out of the blanket to see you with just his shirt. It fit you like a night gown and you jump back in bed feeling comfortable. He turns off the lamp immediately so you wouldn't see his flushed face and you both laid there in the dark in silence.

Eventually you both fell asleep exhausted from the whole day that you both ended up cuddling.