02

Alaric^^ isn't he cute if not imagine another.😉

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️ I AM SOOOO HAPPYYY🥳🎊🥳

Sophia's POV

When i reached hospital i ran over to ICU "no no no baby please open your eyes" I whispered to myself while checking her and i told them to give me the current till then i tried cpr.

It has been 10 minutes and it feels like it is taking forever. "WE ARE GETTING HER BACK" my eyes shot to the heart monitor there was faint heartbeat. After we made her all stable i walked out and ran over to eev.

"We got her back eev we got her back" i said to her and she was beyond happy

"Thats something great. On this successful emergency lets go to club" man eev and her club is always ready

"No i have work" she made her puppy face and this time i wasn't going to melt "if you wont come I'll tell your mom and dad you find someone to marry" she told me and i gave a confusing look "who? what? when? I didn't find anybody guess you need a therapist"

i told her while walking to the lift "i saw you were talking to some guy in that cafe" oh shit noo now this is something i have to deal with "he is no one i dont even know his name its just that i bumped into him nothing else"

"Yeah yeah whatever makes ur bloat foat no no sorry boat float what the fuck am i saying" she rambles and i know she is not gonna leave this topic soon and i know that very well "now i am going home and u shitty person go to yours"

"U dont change the topic u are coming with me to the club tomorrow night and that is it"

God it is just her who can talk to me like this other than her i would chopped them off "fine" i mumbled

"Yayyyyyyy u know u are the best" i sat in my car and drove off

Antonio's POV

"Baby i am home" i yelled enough so that she can hear.

"Baby where are y--" "BHOOOOO" i flinched like fuck and turned around just to see my baby "jesus christ you gave me heart attack"

"Dada i am sorry i didn't mean to scare you" wait noo, now she is crying "its okay baby it is okay i have a plan I'll go and change till then u be ready then we will go ice cream parlour what say??

"YES YES YES I LOVE U mio fratello" [my brother] she shouted while running upstairs
I chuckled and jogged to my room. all this time i can't take that girl off my mind. I guess i need to take this sexual frustration out.

It been 20 minutes and this girl haven't come. My sister selena is always ready for ice cream and like any other girl she takes a long time even though she is just 4. She do have a nanny still she takes this much time.