16

SOPHIA'S POV

"NOO PLEASEEE. Let me sleep" here it is me trying to sleep and antonio pulling the sheets off of me. He sighed and decided to grab my legs and pulling me to the end of the bed.

"Fuck you tonio" he chuckled "yeah sure but I think you are sore , aren't you"  I turned towards him while still half laying on bed and my legs in his hand. "I swear I will kick you so hard that you will be sticked to the wall for hours"

He threw his head back and laughed. "God sophia get up it 12 in the noon" I shoot up "WHAT?" I looked at the time and threw a pillow at him. "It's 9 in the morning dumbo"

He catch the pillow and keep it aside "yeah but you remember that you have to go for a seminar right" I nodded and said "yes but it is not starting until 12"

I again threw a pillow at him "hey stop it" I threw at him again "hey wai-" this time i threw a bigger and a heavier one. This time a pillow came back to me and hitted me straight on my face.

We didn't realize when was our pillow fight started and all the cotton was spread across the whole room.

We stopped eventually and I pulled him from his hand and made him lay beside me. We laughed and I straddled him and kissed him.

It was so heated, passionate and loving. God I can't get enough of him. His phone rings and I started to pull away but I guess tonio has other plans. He flipped us over and pinned my hands to my sides with his hands

"Wai- wait" I said between the kisses. He grunted and grabbed the phone from the bedstand with an annoyed face "what?" He snapped at whoever it was while still hovering over me.

It's been 5 mins and he is still talking on the phone in italian. I sighed deeply and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "Tonio get off of me" i whisper yelled and he shooked his head. He put himself on mute.

"Its important" and got back to talking on his phone. I thought and thought that why on earth am i laying beneath him when he is talking. He's saying 'it's important' as if , if I slipped out he wouldn't be able to talk.

I decided to take my revenge for the time when I was talking with alex but now i don't have time as i have to get ready for my seminar. I first acted like i gave up but then after few minutes i pushed him down.

I ran for the bathroom and locked it after seeing him glaring at me.

Time skip~

After an hour I got fully ready and 'damn I was looking sexy' not my words by the way.