14

Her airport dress

Warning ⚠️: slight 18+

SOPHIA'S POV

"Antonio it was so rude!" He was still walking me to the door "what was rude? He was going to hug you" i pouted and sat inside

He shook his head and came inside from the other side. "Sofii-" i cut him off with a 'hmph' and turned to other side. He held my hand in his large ones and said "ok fine i am sorry"

"U should say that to Alex" he made a disgusted face "i ain't seeing that fuckers face let alone say sorry" i sighed realizing he is too damn stubborn.

"Fine don't but now lets go or else we will be late. Jet is ours not the whole airport we still have to board and-" he cut me off with his soft lips.

"We still have 45 minutes to be exact" "exactly we just have 45 mins nothing can be done in 45 minutes" he raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow and said "i don't know about anything else but one thing can be perfectly done"

I furrowed my brows and asked "what is that?" He came near me and whispered "that is to make you cum again and again and fuck you round and rounds" I blushed furiously and said "lets go then?"

"Right now?" I face palmed myself "Dios lets go to the airport" he smirked and said okay
[God]

Time skip~

We reached his jet on time and i was reading a book because I have nothing to do. I have checked all files and did everything.

Antonio was talking to someone on phone continuously that too in italian. His accent was the most attractive thing right now. An air hostess came towards us and smiled at antonio. Everyone just have to be on my nerve today. "What would you like to have?" She was still smiling but this time at me. To say it was forceful would be an understatement

I smiled back at her and ordered an orange juice. Orange was always my special. I always ate orange and drank orange juice. Also my favorite ice-cream was orange candy.

"And for you Mr. Russo?" She kept smiling at him and he just waved her off with his hands while talking.

She was taken aback but still smiled. How much I want to twist her neck.

After some time she came again and kept the orange juice down on our table. She grazed her hand on his knee while leaning towards him. He just glared at her. I guess she just don't understand.

I closed my book with a thud and stood up. I looked at her with an icy cold glare. She hurried off and I just shrugged and walked to the room which was so well furnished and richness was the only thing the whole room chanted.

I was laying on my stomach while reading a book. I was so bored I thought of annoying the shit out of tonio but then again I don't want to see that girl.

I was so in the book that I didn't realize when tonio came. The book was all about romance and smut. It was good. The boy proposed her and dio it was just so good and now they are just making sweet sweet love to each other.

Tonio came towards me and layed beside me in the same way I did. He put his one hand on my waist and another one supporting him. I looked at him and smiled. "What are you reading?" I took a deep breath and said "its about a man falling in love with a woman. The same cliche romance." I never let anyone read my book but here he is laying beside me reading everything which can be happening any second now.