12

Warning - Little - 🔞
There will be a warning ⚠️

SOPHIA'S POV

I don't know what should i possibly say about last night. It made me realize how much really i have missed him. And maybe MAYBE i have came to the point where i can endure him. I have to because from today till 1 and a half week its going to be hell.

God my life sometimes is all good and just goodie and the next moment it is pathetic. Maybe i should end it. Or maybe i shouldn't i have studied and worked my ass off to come to the point where i am invited as a chief guest in the seminars.

Today is one of that day where i am invited in the seminar. And for the first time not as a chief guest but as a doctor who is nominated for the worlds best doctor. Also to give some newbie doctors an advice about how to handle childrens and all of that.

I was going to make myself a coffee but the bell rung. I still had time for the airport and today i don't have any surgery. So i was still in a hoodie. Courtesy of my brother it is just above my knee.

I opened the door and was busy in my phone. When i looked up he was standing there clearly checking me out. I hid the blush crepting on my cheeks.

"What are you doing here we still have 5 hours for the airport"

"Hello to you too baby" i rolled my eyes. He invited himself in and pecked my lips. "Hey you can't just enter my house" he looked at me with a boring expression

"And who will stop me?" He asked while looked anywhere but me "me myself"

He threw his head back and laughed. And to say it was angelic would be an understatement "you are 1 foot shorter than me"

"Don't you forget i am a skilled assasin and the next queen" he hummed and said "good to know"

"Now what are you doing here again?" I asked again. "I wanted to see you and tell you that i will be here for the next 4 and a half hour and then we will go to the airport together. Isn't it lovely?"

"No" i deadpanned him and he looked at me amused. "You can do whatever you want antonio just don't disturb me"

He shrugged and said "how about we take a nap for an hour or 2 being all cuddly" i sighed heavily and started walking to my kitchen for my coffee.

"I was serious when i said that" i still didn't talked to him. I didn't realize when he was behind me and locking his hand on my waist ; pulling me flush against him "you still haven't forgiven me?" I unlocked his hand and turned away from him.

"Antonio just stop it ok you are making it worse" i said while working not even glancing at him.

"I am sorry sofii please forgive me" i looked at him disbelief "ohh thats great ; now you have said sorry it is all rainbow and unicorns. Isn't it? My feelings and the pain i felt can all go to hell"

"You just don't understand antonio it is not as easy as you think it is. Even if i forget everything and forgive you we can't be that. We can't be friends because wherever i go problems and danger follow me. I am a pathetic and a heartbroken person. Who have killed her own sister at the age of 16?! What makes you think that i will hesitate to kill you?"

He was just looking at me and said "its all bullshit sofii and if you think i am gonna believe it than you are absolutely wrong. You are not pathetic and heartbroken. About your sister we will talk later but first tell me what is it that stops you from being with me?!"