leaving rain 😔

Mew are tried to call liam but the call are not reach..

Mew: baby liam call are not reach..

Gulf: mew my heart fell something happen to our son ...

Mew: don't worry baby... I tell my secretary to prepare jet and cancel all the meeting and appointment..

Gulf: fast Mew I want to see my baby..

Mew call her secretary told cancel all meeting and appointment and also prepare jet...

( Mew and gulf are rain parents... Mew and gulf was no 1 mafia couple in Asia.. Every one known her name  only the black mafia ...the people are don't know Mew and gulf are leader of the black mafia... Only close person are know..)

(Mew and gulf are lot of enemies ... Gulf afraid anything happen to rain... He decided rain continued his study in Thailand..he tell rain not told anyone about her identity...)

(In Thailand V hospital)

(In night)

Liam, chan, Leo and First are sitting in sofa watching rain...

Leo: Liam uncle mew and uncle gulf are know rain are in hospital...

Liam: no Leo they are didnt know.. I am afraid ... They know rain are in hospital... I am definitely sure Thailand are covered with dead body... You already know that uncle mew and gulf are overprotective to rain..

Leo: I know Liam... You are correct....
But

Rain are opened her eyes...

Rain: phi...

Liam, chan, Leo and First.. Are go towards rain bed..

Liam: First bring doctor..

First go to doctor to bring ..

Leo : how are you rain.. Are you fell any pain..

Rain: (remove her oxygen mask... ) no phi...

The door open doctor and nurse are come and check rain...

Doctor: he was alright but he needs complete bed rest.....

Chan: okay doctor...

Doctor and nurse left..

Liam: raindrop I told you right I will come and pick up you.

Rain: sorry phi...

Leo: liam leave that part... Rain baby i want to tell you something...

Rain nod his head...

Leo: rain uncle mew and uncle gulf are didnt know your in hospital... I want to tell your in hospital and also about payu..

Rain: no phi please dont tell papa and dady about my accident and payu....

Rain are told Leo...

Leo are try to say something.... But suddenly door are open forcely ...

Rain: papa and dady

Rain saw her parents...

Gulf: rain😭😭 baby what happened to you... How the accident are happen... 😭😭😭

Mew try to calm her husband gulf...

Mew: gulf please come down....

Rain baby what happened to you...

Tell me every thing...

Liam why you phone are in switch off..

Liam: sorry uncle ...