My love ❤😘

Payu, sky and prapai are shocked to see rain....

Rain are in the stage.. He also see payu, sky and prapai but he didn't show any expression in her face... But in her heart are beat fastly to see payu face....

Gulf talk in the Mike..

Gulf: this is my son varain... He is in the future CEO of MG group's company...

After some minutes Gulf stop talking....

Gulf, mew and rain are tried to come down to the stage....

Payu saw that... He fastly move to the stage...

He tried to close to stage... But bodyguards are around to the stage...

The bodyguards are not allowed payu to move to the stage.....

He saw rain go out of the party Hall...

He tried to follow rain... But he missed..

Prapai and sky come to payu....

Payu: finally I see my love... Prapai you saw that right he is my rain... I saw him....

Prapai: yes payu...

Sky: yes phi... You saw rain.... My best friend.....

Payu: but I didn't take to rain....

Prapai:don't worry payu... You definitely saw rain again....

Payu:really....

Prapai: yes... You brat payu.... The MG group of company are give on architecture project to your company... You forgot the thing....if you use the chance...You definitely see rain again...

Payu: yes prapai.... Definitely I use the chance to meet my rain... This time I will not let go of him..

(Three hours after party are end)

(Payu, sky and prapai are go to her house)

Payu go to her house..... And take rain photo....

Payu: rain finally I saw you... This time I will never let you go... I promise to you... My love

Payu then go to bathroom fresh up.. And go to bed fall asleep with he hug rain photo....

At the same time in big mansion..

Gulf and mew come to the Hall and saw rain were sitting with mixed feelings expression....

Gulf and mew go to rain...

Gulf:rain drop....

Rain saw her dad and papa

Rain: dad I saw payu and sky...

Gulf go to hug rain tightly... And say

Gulf:I know baby payu, sky and prapai are come to the party.....

Mew go to rain sit in another side....

Mew: raindrop  please tell your felling na... What do you think about payu...

Rain:I didn't know clearly dad.... You all know right in those 5 years I have try lot things to forgot phi payu but my heart doesn't forget it...

(In those 5 years rain completed her architecture degree in South Korea...he miss payu so much...He know payu are come to South Korea to see him but he doesn't meet him...

He try lot things to forgot payu but her heart doesn't forgot it payu... Her parents are arrange date to him but it doesn't work it...

Her parents are decided to expand her business in Thailand rain come to her parents said I will take care of the business... Mew and gulf are know about rain.... Mew and gulf are trained rain to CEO post not only to Buissness in also mafia....yes rain know how to fight and shoot also...he Involve in mafia Buissness also....

But rain character are not change...he always kind and sweet to parents and friends only.....rain change cruel and arrogant only for betrayed people in mafia...rain kill people who betrayed her mafia...So mew and gulf say okay to her son...)

Gulf: rain your parents always support you what's you decision...

Rain: dad and papa my heart say give one chance to him... My brain say no...

Mew and gulf are know very well her son was confused her felling towards payu...

Mew: raindrop please relax your self... And think...

Gulf:yes baby...your dad say is true think your self....

Rain: dad and papa today I will sleep in your room...

Mew and gulf smile...

Mew: okay come....

Three  boys are go to fresh up and go to bed room...

Rain are in center... Mew are right side.. Gulf are left side... The bed are king size .... Dads and son are comfortable fall asleep...

______________________________________

Thank you for your support readers 🙏😇

Sorry for the late update 🙏

I  will try update next chapter sonn 🔜

What do you think rain will forgive payu and sky..

What's your suggestions please comment💬