where is he?❤

(Morning)

(In V hospital)

(In VIP Room)

Rain are sleeping in her bed...

Mew and gulf  sitting in sofa and watching rain...

Mew: baby doctor told rain are complesary bed for two months....

Gulf: but rain are not stay in hospital like this.. Our enemies are know rain are in hospital they definitely try to hurt rain because they known rain are our weakness...

Mew: don't worry gulf i told Doctor we take rain to South Korea... We continue her treatment on our hospital I already informed doctor there....

Gulf nod her head ....

Rain open her eyes...

Rain: papa..

Gulf and mew saw rain wake up... Go close to rain..

Gulf: baby are you okay right.....

Rain nod her head...

Mew shouted her bodyguard to bring doctor...

Mew: raindrop are you fell any pain...

Rain shook her head...

Doctor come and check rain..

Doctor: rain is perfectly alright.... But he need bed rest at least two months... And her injury also take time to heal...
Injury legs and hand are not fractured so no problem... You can distrage rain tomorrow... But you should take medicine until your injury to heal....

Doctor leave the room...

Rain: papa and dady i want to leave the country.....

Gulf : okay baby your wish.... Mew inform rain university principle rain are continued her study in South Korea....

Mew: okay Gulf.... I will tell....

Mew call rain university principle...

On call:

Mew : hello Mr. John..

(Mr. John rain university principle..... He know about Mew and Gulf they are the black mafia leader)

Mr. John:hello Mr. Mew how are you...

Mew: I am good... I tell some information about rain... He continued her study in South Korea... Send her transfer certificate to mail...

Mr. John:okay Mr. Mew...

End call

Mew: gulf what food do you need to eat...

Gulf: no mew I don't need anything...

Mew: gulf you didn't eat anything from yesterday... See rain are all right...

Rain: papa you didn't eat anything from yesterday.... Why papa please eat na.. Dady you go buy papa favorite veg sandwich...

Mew told her one of the trust bodyguard to bring food ....

(Payu house)

Payu are get ready for uni to meet rain...

Payu are in study holidays so he wear rain gifted shirt in her birthday...

Payu go to her bike start it and go to uni...

Payu reach uni .... He search rain class, canteen, library.. Etc...

But he don't see rain...

Payu call sky...

On call

Payu: sky rain are come uni today...

Sky: I don't know clearly...i am also searching rain every where phi... But I don't see him...

Payu: let meet canteen sky...

Sky: okay phi....

End call

(Canteen)

Payu go to canteen and search sky....

Sky and prapai are sit in besides window table...

Payu go to the table and sit in front of him...

Payu: sky and prapai you see rain..

Sky: no phi...

Prapai: no payu me and sky are search rain everywhere... But don't found rain...

Ple saw payu and come towards him...

Ple: good morning... Phi payu..... Don't fell bad to rain phi... He doesn't deserve you...

Payu was fill in anger...

Payu slammed the table and stand

Payu: shut up ple.... If you say any wrong word to my rain... I definitely sure your death in my hand... Who are you say my rain cheated on me (payu shouted at ple ... All people saw scared way)

Ple: (scared tone) but phi.... The photo...

Payu: in the photo they are childhood friends of rain.... (Shouted) everyone look my rain are not cheating he was my angel (shouted) if any one are say wrong to my rain you will face consequences...

Prapai pull payu out of the canteen...

Prapai : come down payu..

Payu: you here the ple said right he told my rain cheating person...

Prapai: ohhh... Really... Your the first person told rain cheating on you... Now you yelled at ple... Your no right to yelled at ple...

Payu: I know prapai... I am the one.... But I am regret ... I want to see my rain... 😔

Prapai: you believe rain are going  to forgive you....

Payu: I know it not easy for rain.... But  my rain is mine only... Mine... I want see rain at that moment... I kneeled down for him.. I want my rain back.. I want him back . .. Rain.. My rain..my baby...(Payu cried loudly 😭😭)

Prapai go to payu and hug him...

Prapai: come down payu....

Sky are also cried loudly 😭😭

After some minutes....

Prapai: I think rain are not come in uni today....

Payu: yes I think also... But I want to check rain in Every where... Where the place are he going...

Payu told prapai and sky...

He go to parking area start her bike and search rain every where... 

To be continued....

______________________________________

Author note:

If you like the story please vote and comment for your feed back of the story😇

If any mistake in the story please ignored it🙏😇